What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

casey jones outdoorbuds

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow nice Casey pictures :respect:

this gal here

picture.php

she is going outside this year in a 30gal hole :woohoo:

whitebox

roots in outside soil freedom... hummmmmmmmm.........

the best way with a good strain.

nice plant Man.

.WB.

1000ARMSofKALI

hey Brother Bear, nice casey, it should be big, lot of tasty potent buds, wish you friendly weather...

yeah whitebox, my outdoor casey girls can tell you something about the price of freedom, especially when i shmoke them haha

picture.php

picture.php

peace:ying:

Beautiful weed man. While it is a nice strain, it's clear that the grower had quite a bit behind the success! She truly looks happy! Great jobs, and I tip my hat!

[edit] one of your purple pics is actually my desktop background now :p

1000ARMSofKALI

Funny honey

Funny honey

yeah herbatonist:wave:, thank you for kind words...:tongue::tongue: :tongue:

here is some funny cj butane honey oil:rasta::smoke::kos:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

its only from leaves, amateur bho of course

peace:ying::ying::ying:

1000ARMSofKALI

males

males

high to all, i just want to show you 3 males from cj original seeds i grow now, i dont know reason why, i just want:D

picture.php

kali

BOCEPHUS

High whitebox, i agree with you on that subject, but still there is some difference, for example sativas from clone are much more quicker in flowering, 2weeks less to be fully mature, also in some strains budstructure is different from seed and from clone, if theres difference in high? i think its too subjective ok i agree with everything you said
but i firstly think that bubba, og, ecsd... are elite clones, each of them is just one plant, cj is in seedform, seeds How can you compare it? Which casey jones female you want to compare with some elite clone, there are many cj cuts i suppose, i know theres periphery´s cut and joeshmoe´s cut at least and they are different
hope you understand also i dont take it soo seriously hehe, be sure
yeah nad plants can be huge, wrecky pheno is taller, and diesel phenos are shorter, wider, but huge too, big great vigorosity they carry

hey Momerath, you should be patient, but there are some other great strains, wish you good luck

yes and thank you Black Ra1n, joebean91, here are some photazz for ya, hope you enjoy like i enjoyed:D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace
very nice man

1000ARMSofKALI

thanks to all for comments...

heres some frostx sativa looking calyxes
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

not best shots, but something is visible