What's new

Casey Jones Grow Along

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
CJ x SB pheno # 3 dried nug shot, been curing for a few months, don't got much left of it, maybe a quarter zip! :( Last of the CJxSB's in the stash, not as flavorful or powerful as the other phenos, but it mighta been my fault, kinda overdried this strain! Noneless its a great smoke!

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Comin up when I get home! My two twin babies have been in the jar for 2 weeks damn near and they are half gone!!!!!!!!! :D

Better share before they are!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Just showing my future monsters :) Lots of phenos, variations and flavors this year to choose from!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope y'all enjoy, this will be an exciting year! I hope to share a bit of m excitement with all you Casey Lovers ! peace fellas, let the show begin!

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
This is a Awesome thread guys..Much respect to all the contributors. Big Thanks !

straight up Casey Jones..at 70days.

L

LouDog420

Lovely specimen you have there azad, glad to have ya along in the grow along! Smells, tastes, high?? She looks quite similar to mine, I can bet a stinky sour musky funk when you crack a nug ;)

And buddah, can't wait to see what's up in about 4 months! Great thing is most of the hard work should be winding down now...

About the early flower-er... I've found seed plants to handle those fluctuations in day length much better than clones. I try to keep them on a 16/8 veg cycle until I can plant late May or early June, generally don't run into any reveggers, but I also don't get the jump start you've got going this year... Hope you get a great haul this season!

moon.gif

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
azad, beautiful plant dude!

loud, this year was pretty back breaking, moving bags and bags of peat moss and wet ass compost in the 40 degree rain was pretty brutal, but well worth it IMO!

The one that started early flowering I think its because it was kinda getting light blocked early on since it's inside of a tree kinda... We also put them out kinda early,... but whatever, plenty of time to reveg and beast mode it!

They are some stinky girls for sure! Will be nice in 4 months for sure!

Best vibes brothers!
Peace

L

LouDog420

Holy frosted nanner nuggets! Nice looking buds brotherman!!

Thanks for all the kind words people... Stay tuned though, and we just might throw down a test gauntlet... CJ f3 vs CJ bx1... Only the dankest survive!

The show starts next week, with the first cj f3 females showing their naughty bits yesterday ;)

Damn CDM ..... Them nugs look deadly!

Can't wait for that gauntlet throw down Lou!!

Lou I got 12 of your cj x sb ix1 going ..... Only on first set but looks strong enough to brave the deck for a few hours and get use to the sun

Also got 12 CJ x Ganesh strawberry D going too ..... And tossed about 40+ CJ x strawD f1s out at my guerilla field .... Stopping there next week to see what came up and to drop off MORE soil

All plants will be guerilla style planted in amended native soil

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Lovely specimen you have there azad, glad to have ya along in the grow along! Smells, tastes, high?? She looks quite similar to mine, I can bet a stinky sour musky funk when you crack a nug ;)

Thank you Lou and friends :tiphat:
Its the CJ True cannablis uk cut..Its def more on the sour side this one imo..Yep your bang on with the smells sour musky :good:

Im looking forward to the CJ f3 show..Sadly I missed the CJ x SB seeds, so will be drooling in here regular :biggrin:

Much thanks and respect!!

Latest posts

Latest posts