What's new

Casey Jones Grow Along

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats good fellas? My 2 little sbxcj twins in their 6 inch pots at day 63...

Looks like Im gonna have me a bit of a head stash.

Big ups LD + crew, deffo gonna do a full run of these sexy ladies at some point soon. :tiphat:

Wow... those cjxsb looks beautiful, I can smellem...mmmm.

Hope you don't mind me sharing but here is a pic of Grateful Casey I'm working on:

picture.php

picture.php

jm420

Veteran

cj f3 at about day 55 camera died but these 4 clones pulled a respectable 16.5 oz's

i let cjxsb go 70days tg
my pheno was real sour tasting and looked like cdm's last pic

L

LouDog420

What a sight to come home to after a long day! CDM, stellar shots as always, and getting some great colors... Gotta assume that new AC is rocking ;)

Tony, nice looking ladies, I'd say give them a bit more time too. Well flushed, man looking like some great nugs you should be burning here shortly!

Nice casey Zelen! She is a monster for sure

And jm, good to see ya buddy, not too bad at all, excited to see the new round as well!!

thank%20you.gif
all for sharing your sweet shots

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They came out pretty damn nice for 6 inch pots the whole time eh! :-D

Im following the advice of the masters... It will be interesting to see what they yield.

Amazing powerful scents and greasy trichs omnomnomnomnom....

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My cj x sb's are a couple weeks away from finishing, and I'm noticing a strong fruit smell. Not sour at all. Wondering if there's some afghani in the sb??

Correction... the fruity smell was coming off some Sensi Stars, not the cj x sb. The cj x sb is def sour, no sweet on em at all.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Okay I'm definitely eating my words here.. Just got back to the spot last night, went in to check the purple cjsb's first thing and.... Wowwzaz, they are spitting out new smells with the new colors I swear it. I still wouldn't call it "sour", at least not the sour I think of (ecsd) ... BUT it does smell like sour cream, or sour milk maybe. I'm gunna get a better look at them this weekend and take a bunch of pics. They are beautiful this round, the nugs are fucking outrageous... Beautiful swatches of color.. Green, purple, orange.. And as always the frost is heavy.

JM420 I'd love to see more pics of the F3 bro! These are the last CJSB I will run until probably fall, so I wanna dig into the purple CJ bx pack or the F3 this summer.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
snapped a bunch of pics of the purple cjsb's ... they are all purple now, one pheno goes dark purp & the other is red and purp. smells are really interesting, far from sweet, but not sour like ECSD ... its a different kind of sour..... hmmm

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
damn son, shes a beauty! Must smell/tasty amazing, yummm yummm :) I hope I get some purple phenos this seasoN!

Keep em pics coming!

Here's one of my caseys that hit the OD this weekend!

picture.php

on 50 gallon of smartie just for her, on a prime location which should get around 8 hours of sun per day 8)

Peace homies!

L

LouDog420

Man those girls look more like my colored cut everyday...

Purples, blacks and reds... Check
Funky weird sour smells... Check
Late nanners... Check

Calyxs seems to be a bit tighter and my colored cut is more bubbly and round with hers, but damn if that ain't as close as you're gonna get 2 generations removed! Looks quite a bit improved in fact, more yield and stronger stems ;)

As far as the f3, bx... Jm certainly has a jump on everyone there, but I've got a buddy running a test for me with a pack of each and the cj/sb ix1, so hopefully he'll jump in and say hi eventually when there's something to show...

Buddah, can't wait to see what you're gonna do outdoors this season. Spots look killer, just peeked in your OD thread

Last edited:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ya me and JM been talking about the CJ F3s and what not. I know man, last weekend when I went into the rooms and saw the dark dark purple one that was my same thought, "damn this looks alot like the colored cut". BUT you didn't make this cross with the colored cut did u? And ya I wish I could nail don the smell more but I can't, it's complex and anything but sweet.. I still get that menthol tingle at the back end.

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Darn ChemDgM you are making it REAL hard to decide between the CJ F3 or the CJxSB for my next seed pop. Its happening in the next few days, one or the other, and these last pics got me leaning towards the CJxSB. Great work, they look good enough to eat.

L

LouDog420

Pop them both brother ;)

My colored cut's genes are certainly in the cj/sb ix1... We're just two generations away, with lots of donors, so I never figured we'd be seeing anything that close. I figured expressions would be all mixed up by now... Pollen tossing went something like:

G0... Thanks to BOG and H3ad

G1... CJxSB, SBxCJ, SB f2s, CJ f2s...
Parent plants... 9 Casey Jones F1 females (with one being the colored cut)... 3 Sour bubble BX3/BX4 females... 4 casey F1 males... 2 sour bubble BX3/BX4 males...

G2... CJ/SB IX1...
Parent Plants... Mix of 30 CJxSB and SBxCJ. Filled out the clone tray with 3 sb f2s and 3 cj f2s... Open pollination done guerrilla style outdoors

So, it is technically possible that there are casey jones f3s in the cj/sb ix1, albeit a different genetic source than the cj f3s that were on seedbay... If that makes any sense... But where was I going with my ramblings?? Honestly the more you describe her, the more it sounds very similar, just beefed up with tougher stems and denser nugs...

Few pics...

picture.php
picture.php

Nanners and all
picture.php
picture.php

My lone cjxsb female just hit week 4 and she's looking uber frosty with a nice structure. The above pics have me so excited. I think I may make this lady my first canna pic on this site! :)

CDM...what week did the colors start coming in for you?

Latest posts

Latest posts