What's new

Casey Jones Day 13 of 12/12 250 H.P.S

Rushoe

Let me know what you guys think Cj @ 13 days I know it's nothing special just yet but just wanted to post something up for you guys to see it's in a DR60 in Roots Organics soil(Bomb Soil)Hitting them with the FoxFarm nutes 2nd time indoor last grow didn't go so hot so I hope I get it down a lil bit better this time.

Attachments

• PICT0251.jpg
    PICT0251.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 5
  • PICT0254.jpg
    PICT0254.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 5
  • PICT0247.jpg
    PICT0247.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Rushoe

Well fellas it was already a lil mini mom that the homie gave to me it was already topped i just gave it some more light and vegged about two months lots of super cropping and the homie shot me two applications of phosphload??? I think it's called to help out with the stretch ...Thanx guys for all the comments. wanted to hear what u guys had to say...And tips/Input is always welcome I am still kinda new to this ..Grat3fulh3ad the creator says I am off to a nice start them it must be=)

Rushoe

Oh and fyi fellas it's just one plant in a 3 gallon grow bag was vegged in one gallon full of coco and in too the 3 gallon soil for flower.

brainlab

hey ... same situation here , 3 days in flower behind you on my casey .. looks alot like yours in apparence ,... she got to big on me so she whent in the 12/12 tent =)

ill post a pic later , if ok ? ..

Rushoe

hey ... same situation here , 3 days in flower behind you on my casey .. looks alot like yours in apparence ,... she got to big on me so she whent in the 12/12 tent =)

ill post a pic later , if ok ? ..

Yeah man hell yeah post it up....Would love to check it out....

brainlab

here is my Casey jones , 13 days 12/12 in 8 gallons of organic soil.

imo the best smoke ever !! .... casey jones that is =)

Rushoe

BrainLab nice man nice is this one from seed or clone??looks lil different then the one I got and is this also with a 250 hps????If so that would be cool to see two cj from two different heads not like a contest or anything just to see whats up ...Thanx for posting it up man looking nice and healthy what kind of grow tent are u useing back there??Iam looking to get a new one soon...Keep me updated on ur grow man feel free to post it up when ever I am not one really for a GrowLog so I just wanted to post update's also before I for get what kind of soil are u running ffof?????

brainlab

My Casey is from clone , originally from seed because i live in sweden ... no clone market here haha.

She is under a 600w hps , and in a 4x4 tent ... she is looking better everyday now , i had to deal with a spidermite infection. Hopefully they are all gone now.
And for the organic soil, its a swedish brand ( ica eco ) works wery well =)

Keep us updated on yours and ill do the same , keep it green man.

siu 3d

here is my Casey jones , 13 days 12/12 in 8 gallons of organic soil.

imo the best smoke ever !! .... casey jones that is =)

Your plants look beautiful and healthy, I'd love to grow some myself one day. The strain sounds like something that would really appeal to me. How tough are the plants? What about disease resistance, and the nutrient needs?

I've heard nothing but good things about this strain. On my top 5 to try list!

confused

Looks like everyone is growing casey jones :) . Your Casey is nice and bushy Rushoe.

I'm on about day 30 flower with 2 Casey's from seed. Mine stretched a bit, but I didn't use anything like you to minimize it.

Rushoe

Looks like everyone is growing casey jones :) . Your Casey is nice and bushy Rushoe.

I'm on about day 30 flower with 2 Casey's from seed. Mine stretched a bit, but I didn't use anything like you to minimize it.

Yeah man it's getting there I think it's time for and update on my part will c if I can get something going soon. Would love to yours post it up man if u got a pic....And a question how long are you gonna take you cj 75 days?????And if so is that counting or not counting the two weeks for it to kick in to flower?????

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Youor gurl looks awesome.. I cant wait till i one day get to grow this damsel out... :D Ill be keeping my i on this thread.. peace n pufs.

sackO

Rushoe

Not sure if that is for me or BrainLab but thanx sackoweed for the comment...Will try to do some updates soon.

Rushoe

Check it out few pics for my cj a few days shy of on month of 12/12 I know it needs some cal mag and more nitrogen 1st time growing this one didn't know how it eats and all that got a lil bit of pm gonna spray with green cure come lights off to take care of that let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• PICT0060.jpg
    PICT0060.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 6
  • PICT0061.jpg
    PICT0061.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 4
  • PICT0062.jpg
    PICT0062.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 6

Rushoe

Heres a few more.

Attachments

• PICT0065.jpg
    PICT0065.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 5
  • PICT0068.jpg
    PICT0068.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 8
  • PICT0072.jpg
    PICT0072.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 7

brainlab

Nice Rushoe, i bet the nice smell is really coming now =) the stretch is something i try to control by pinching the stems along the way as they grow ... works really well on CJ.

Latest posts

Latest posts