What's new

Case Designate US-447 "CANNAFIELD"

everythin lookin fantastic :)

you make me jealous.. we have a couple weeks left of 12/12 for our current crop and we have 4 seeds started cause that's all we could find!!! sometimes i wish i lived back in MO so i could grab an OZ of shwag for 50 bucks and plant 50 seeds :) :) :) 2 of our 4 popped out of soil yesterday, hopefully they fem! :)

anyways, you're shit is all lookin gravy!! peace

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yo B
Crazy growth daily, I have been thinking about starting the food tonight, very low dose obviously, but some are already sprouting their 3rd sets. I have already started giving them liquid karma.

Kron
hey bro, they sure is. I have been trying to get pics, but it really has not been turning out, as I am impatient, and suffer from shakes when i am trying to be still. Tripod coming on my birthday in about 2 weeks, so watch out, tons of shots then.

OLD S
Bro, I hate to tell ya, I hate this part of the grow, I dont really care for this portion until they have a few sets of leaves. I get very bored at this point. Thus I am in everyone elses thread alot more lately, gotta keep up my bud staring fix

Bear
Not sure what the full plan is, but so far I figure the kushadelics will receive a course of LST. I will be topping, fimming, possibly super cropping the rest. kind of depends on how many females I get. I could not handle that many plants in a grow. Couple months before the flip I figure.

Kron, LOL dude, good thing I can spot a male from a mile away

Homesp
Where the heck do you live you cant get seeds? I seem to stumble into seeds lately, I turn around I have more, yeah I miss the buds though, always nice goin in like its xmas staring at my buds, oh well, a spring show for me

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup brother,man i been busy as hell lately.sorry i been a ghost in and out of everyones threads to keep up...
man yo i started givin my lil ones lk and 1/2 dose of grow big today.they were getting a lil yellow on a few of them and they are barely gettin the second sets.
i only gave them a lil bit so i think they will be cool.
urs are lookin healthy,i bet tthey are much bigger now eh?
btw are pics not workin for you?
i'll holla.peace-T-

Dr Dog

Veteran
No worries T, we all get busy now and then

I would not necc. give them any nutes before 3rd sets, after going in and looking at them again last night, I decided I would wait a day or two before proceeding. They have been getting LK, but at like 2 ml per 2 l, just enough really to change water color.

Just alot of out of focus shots bro, nothing technically wrong, it is all me, trying to be in a hurry

Homesp
Where the heck do you live you cant get seeds? I seem to stumble into seeds lately, I turn around I have more,

seems like none of the tree we get around here ever has seeds.. even the lower grade outdoor thats around RARELY (if ever) has seeds. and it'd be a chore to try and find some brick.

also.. it's hard for me to go around asking people for clones or seeds.. i don't know many people and try and be discreet. the few people that i have spoken to about it sometimes seem like they'll be able to help me out but never come around

Old Soul

Veteran
HaHa I feel you bro, I hate that stage too. This is the first time I have been able to get something perpetual going where I have something ready to go in when the others finish. It always killed me to have to start seeds and wait through that process all over again. Soon enough they are gonna take off on ya.

peace

Dr Dog

Veteran
Homesp
You can always find some places that sell seeds, if you live in the US it makes matters a bit tough, but hang around IC long enough you will meet some connections, I have met many many good people here that have gifted me some real nice Genetics.

Old Soul
Yup yup, well I had to shut down the grow, for a few days anyways. I needed to make a few adjustments and sterilize the room. Soon enough I will be doin a few back to back to back flowers, I will have a vegging room built very soon for that purpose.

So anyways, 38 of 41 received their first does of nutes tonight, 1/4 strength PbP grow and 1/2 strength LK, they except for the 3 have their 3rd sets of leaves showing, and have secondary growth sites showing up. Some were looking a touch yellow, as they are starting to grow up now. I suspect I will need to transplant into 2 nd stage pots in 2 weeks.

I will get a few pics over the next few days and show ya what is up.

Dr Dog

Veteran
I am still here, I will get some pics tonight, lots of stuff goin on, so I have been tied up or sleepin. But I am done work for a few days now, so I will get an update up tonight

Dr Dog

Veteran
Ok here we go

been a while since I updated, as I have some stuff goin on that is pretty exciting, and it has been tiring me out, so I have been taking shots, but just too lazy to upload them

Here is the group

picture.php
Jan 18

picture.php
Today

Sour Puss
picture.php

Zombie Virus
picture.php

Core your are coming tomorrow

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Nice lookin lil ones Dog...Zombie Virus looks like shes got some real promise...nice leaf structure..does she smell yet?? peace

- Z

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Z

Actually yes she does, I smelled her this morning, I can only imagine what my room will smell like this year, def carbon filter requirement

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
lookin good doc. that many babes can be a chore. are they in soil? i prefer seedlings in coco, due to the fact that you can get a lil moist everyday and not worry about overwatering as long as you arent drowning them each time. at least i didnt have a prob on my babes. i would wake up and splash a few oz of water on em with my mornin coffee. i hate starting from beans, but sometimes new things must get popped lol. this year will be popping a few varieties myself but dont look forward to waiting to sex em.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good brotha,i definetly think i might have overwatered mine a lil.
they will be ok though i think.im gonna get them into red cups in the next couple days.
urs are lookin healthy as hell though yo.
peace.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Looking good bro, my sour puss's smell already I noticed. I think you may need a filter come spring, it's on my list.