What's new

Case Designate US-447 "CANNAFIELD"

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
What up dog? havent posted in a while but I had to come check out your grow brotha. You always have something great going. I will be back later to check out more.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
update and replies tonight I promise, I was out all yesterday, had no chance to get an update up

Dr Dog

Veteran
Long overdue

Long overdue

Hey bros

Sorry for the delay dudes. Been a bit busy lately, and not really in the mood to take shots of vegging plants. Most likely next week I will start doing individual strains to show ya.

So far I have 11 fems.
A sour puss showed me today
2 Dominatrix so far
1 kushadelic
a couple monrgruls

PIcs below

Z
Hey man, I still have alot of plants that need to show me something. MOst are trying, but still way too small to tell. I should know alot more by next week. Wel so far I have 2 doms for you to look at very soon

Hazy
Nah 11 so far, but i expect to end around 25 ish, will be a packed room. It is this time of the grow I dont care for too, wasting nutes on thirsty plants that turn out to be males.

Loco
Thanks dude, new pics coming

Yo D

nice to see ya back brother, make yourself at home, just kick someone out of their seat.

picture.php

Roy separates the flowers and the veggers, Left is flowers

picture.php

A little closer for ya

M

moses224

Doc plants look great once you get thru the males youll really be rocking. Are you running 400 mh to veg or 600? Good Vibes bro

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Melting

I am hoping sir, Should be a nice grow, going to be a full room, thats for sure

Moses
Yup another week or so and I should have a better idea. If it happens soon and numbers allow, I may uppot a size too
More of a sog plan right now

Old Soul

Veteran
About time Dr Dog there was way too much talk going on in here. lol j/k Looking great in here as usual. Congrats on the ladies that have lifted their skirts for ya. Hope there are many more in there.

peace

crawdad

those on the left look ready to pull the trigger on...i think 30 days veg is my fav cycle..although i am putting some in that are clones that just got roots to see what kind of results i get..i started some from seed directly under 12/12 and they have almost caught up with the ones i vegged for 30 days..

from the looks of those you will have a nice yield

can't wait to see more...

take care

Crawdad

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Old Soul

Lol yeah starting to look like Bears thread lol. Yup getting there, another week I should have some final numbers

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
nice veggers dude, they all look very happy...Im drinkin some Canadian beer in honor of my OGA boyz!!!!!! Unibroue Chambly Noir!!!!!Fuckin killer stuff!!! All their beers are amazing IMHO...Peace man, later

- Z

hey Doc!

I haven't been crawling through grows lately on here,missed the beginning of this one.

Watching this, love the kushadelic!

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo Z

Easy on the Canadian Beer, much stronger than what you are used to drinking...enjoy it brother!!

Prof
Yeah lots of light, right on top of them, keeps them small and bushy, I expect to start seeing some serious stretch very soon, should be a cannafield before you know it

Navigator
No worries dude, you are here right on time, Kushadelic is looking great....cannot wait to see it blow up, got another female last night

Update probably Friday night, got a few pics yesterday, but camera is in grow room

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
popping in here quick bro
plants looking very nice :yes:
i am guessing here, but your saving some of the males for seed making right ??
i just tossed all mine :dueling:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo B

thanks brother, Been working on the canopy, trying to keep in check, some are taller than others so they are propped up

Bear
Hey bro, I dont keep males here, that is for B to do.. My part of OGA is to grow them out and test them, and then to talk about how great they are, lol... BR does most of teh work, I do most of the talking

Dr Dog

Veteran
LOL
Yeah it makes it easy, one thing I do like to do is talk about how great I am LOL

So this works out great for me LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts