What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Carolina Reapers

[No message]

Attachments

• photo2062514.jpg
    photo2062514.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 51
Zach that 7 pot primo is the only pepper in my garden that turned. The next two weeks should have plenty. Feel really good about the 7 pot primo. My favorite super hot now.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Zach that 7 pot primo is the only pepper in my garden that turned. The next two weeks should have plenty. Feel really good about the 7 pot primo. My favorite super hot now.

i looked for them in the spring, and couldn't find em.... i'm going to start next years seed hunt in sept.... i def want to grow 7pot- hear great things about em...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
so its now aug 10th, and not 1 pepper has changed color, i have hundreds of reapers, long cayennes, short cayennes , lemon hots ''early jalapenos'' , thai's, n a couple of more, and nothing has turned- usually by mid july they are turning, not this year... same thing with tomatoes ... plenty of green, not one red

so its now aug 10th, and not 1 pepper has changed color, i have hundreds of reapers, long cayennes, short cayennes , lemon hots ''early jalapenos'' , thai's, n a couple of more, and nothing has turned- usually by mid july they are turning, not this year... same thing with tomatoes ... plenty of green, not one red

Same story here as well. Although the maters are finally turning red. I've got 6 good ones turned red.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Alright! That's a beautiful pod! Nice work!

thanks.... i brought it to dinner last nite - my buddy who is a lite weight, i gave the stinger to.... he was on fire... by 1/2 way up the pepper, my mouth was on fire- that's all i could eat... while i luv hot and spicy , reapers r just tooooo hot... i also brought a green jalapeno , and a green long cayenne... neither had any heat, and no taste... they have to get some color b4 i pick more of them

thanks.... i brought it to dinner last nite - my buddy who is a lite weight, i gave the stringer to.... he was on fire... by 1/2 way up the pepper, my mouth was on fire- that's all i could eat... while i luv hot and spicy , reapers r just tooooo hot... i also brought a green jalapeno , and a green long cayenne... neither had any heat, and no taste... they have to get some color b4 i pick more of them

Hahaha good deal. Peppers are finally starting to ripen. I've noticed a few Reapers starting to get red. Also the brains are going and one is almost fully ripened. The chocolate primotalis have not started but they started flowering a little later than the rest.

Almost a solid placenta on this beast. Pretty floral with just a hint of fruitiness. Back of the throat and middle of the tongue to my lips took a good beating hahaha!
IMG_20210816_172939221.jpg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i brought a red reaper to dinner last nite - i got a bit past the stinger b4 i cried uncle - put it back in the baggie and will eat a bit more tonite- they are so f...ing hot.... to me they are not enjoyable to eat.... the waiter brought me '2' habanero's last nite, and they were not, but no where nearto the reaper... i ate both of em... very tasty,,,

image_2066274.jpg
Inside of this chocolate primotali is so oily. Puddles all over. Really attacked my tongue at the tip and only the right side. And absolutely destroyed my throat but the flavor was really good. Wasn't floral like a chocolate bhutlah

St. Phatty

When he was about 13 and my younger brother was about 6, the older brother put Tabasco sauce in my younger brother's jello.

Thinking back, it was partially my fault - I should have said something.

Since then, my older brother has only gotten meaner. That plus an MBA left him as a Corporate Hatchet guy type person.

Maybe my younger brother can put some of those Primotali seeds in my older brother's jello when we visit him at the nursing home.

Amynamous

When he was about 13 and my younger brother was about 6, the older brother put Tabasco sauce in my younger brother's jello.

Thinking back, it was partially my fault - I should have said something.

Since then, my older brother has only gotten meaner. That plus an MBA left him as a Corporate Hatchet guy type person.

Maybe my younger brother can put some of those Primotali seeds in my older brother's jello when we visit him at the nursing home.

Not to promote mischievous behavior, but it’s the placental tissue that you want. The capsaicin is created in the placental tissue. The seeds are hot because a little of the capsaicin in the placental tissue has rubbed off onto the seeds.