What's new

Carmen Electra is wanting me to go on a Cruise.

J

JackTheGrower

This is Carmen Electra and I have a special gift for you. You have been selected by Caribbean Cruise Lines
to take one of their fabulous cruises. There is no catch and no gimmick. The only requirement on this trip
is that you have fun! We have placed a beautiful video on the site so you can see where you will be staying
and all the wonderful amenities aboard the ship. My personal favorite is the water slide. So hurry up and
register because these tickets won't last. See you on vacation!
Carmen

Sincerely,
Carmen Electra
Caribbean Cruise Line

------------------------------

Well should I go?

This is Carmen Electra and I have a special gift for you. You have been selected by Caribbean Cruise Lines
to take one of their fabulous cruises. There is no catch and no gimmick. The only requirement on this trip
is that you have fun! We have placed a beautiful video on the site so you can see where you will be staying
and all the wonderful amenities aboard the ship. My personal favorite is the water slide. So hurry up and
register because these tickets won't last. See you on vacation!
Carmen

Sincerely,
Carmen Electra
Caribbean Cruise Line

------------------------------

Well should I go?

It looks like a rip off. People have been complaining and reporting about it.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/caribbean-cruise-lines-c224861.html

http://www.ripoffreport.com/cruises/caribbean-cruise-lin/caribbean-cruise-lines-bahamas-42928.htm

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090605072301AAg3ol7

J

JackTheGrower

Just checked it and yes there is a whole bunch of hoops..

But the killer is always the Kids.

If you are like me older with the Youngest being 30 well being surrounded all day with kids is not a vacation of the single, handsome, nearly rich, intelligent, thoughtful, honest, magnificent .. Oh is that enough adverbs yet?

So I would say no thanks just because it's a Disney land style thing.

I am hoping to do the Alaska trip. That would be wonderful and the Kids are not a problem since they freeze fast because they are small.. Just dunk them in the pool and let them drip dry.

Just Kidding < pun intended >

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to have sex with her before I die. I'm so serious.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well she is hot but i don't want to know what Dennis Rodmans wiener tastes like

I would not recommend having sex with her or going down on her when his wiener is present in her mouth, vagina, or anus so other than that you should be good! :tiphat:

She is beyond hot.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Thou shall not covet, nor snitcheth, on thy neighbors buds!"

damn bro you just straight ganked me for my quote huh ;)

J

JackTheGrower

You are right that D.R. imagery does mess up the visuals.

Come on Carmen honey.. Give us a call here!

Once Dennis has hiked that path, ain't none of you gonna be able to make her feel a thing. It would be like hurling a hotdog down a hallway. If he hit that brown starfish, she must be packing depends in those panties. Or leaving brown trails like a slug with the hershey squirts. Dennis is a freakin' alien. I wouldn't tap her with a length of kielbasa, she is d*i*r*t*y.

J

JackTheGrower

Well she is throwing in a Cruise to the Bahamas that's gotta count for something..