What's new

Cardboard Box Grow

l8tnightskunk

Well i guess the point here for me is that ima do me ima do the things the way i know how to do them and where i want to do them yes i know its flammable but with cfls unlikely i have asked around threads and forums and not a single time has anyone mentioned that their cardboard box went up in flames or it got too hot

toastfighter2

The way I figure it is almost everyone that has posted in here has said repeatedly that IT IS A BAD IDEA, so screw the people that can't take sound advise, and let them burn down their parents house's. Maybe the whole human race will benefit, and their genes will not be passed along, thus not diluting the gene pool farther than it has already gotten. Hopefully, they haven't had a chance to impregnate their 16 year old girlfriends yet, just because condoms don't "feel right"- just had to throw that in there, because it runs along the same line(not taking good advise). Sorry to be so straight edge on the matter, but am I really that far off? But all in all, I don't care because "ima do me ima do the things the way i" want

Latest posts

Latest posts