What's new

ineedclones2

I recently picked up the Cap Junky cut from Capulator/Seed Junky and was wondering if it was worth the $1k price tag that they were charging for it at the Emerald Cup and on the Bean Basement. Personally I’ve never paid that much for a cut, and probably never will, and the best cuts I ever bought were $10 each back in the late 90s and early 2000s near my hometown in Kentucky. Seems like everyone today is charging ridiculous amounts of money for cuts that aren’t half as good as the weed was from years ago, but supply and demand dictate the prices nowadays and everyone is looking to cash in, so I figured I would give this cut a shot and see if it lives up to the hype.

Attachments

• B3A4612E-FEC6-4E5C-967B-186C432E40F5.jpeg
    B3A4612E-FEC6-4E5C-967B-186C432E40F5.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 219
  • FC1CD1C0-CA2E-4753-B5DC-1E812D90EA2A.jpeg
    FC1CD1C0-CA2E-4753-B5DC-1E812D90EA2A.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 220

ineedclones2

What Is it? Cap/junky cut?
I actually won this cut in a contest on Instagram that Boston Clones was having. He made a post asking for finished pics of the Cap Junky cut flowered out. I knew Seed Junky had already posted finished pics on his Twitter so I sent him some and won the cut. Ended up taking a couple months before I got the cut because Boston Clones had just picked up the cut at the Emerald Cup where Seed Junky was selling them for $1k each. The Cap Junky cut is Alien Cookies from Capulator crossed with Seed Junky’s Kush Mints.

Gone Camping

I actually won this cut in a contest on Instagram that Boston Clones was having. He made a post asking for finished pics of the Cap Junky cut flowered out. I knew Seed Junky had already posted finished pics on his Twitter so I sent him some and won the cut. Ended up taking a couple months before I got the cut because Boston Clones had just picked up the cut at the Emerald Cup where Seed Junky was selling them for $1k each. The Cap Junky cut is Alien Cookies from Capulator crossed with Seed Junky’s Kush Mints.

Did you flower her out?

I have a cut coming my way, not much out there on this yet.

Pineboy212

I’m pullin’ up! Always was curious about expensive clones and is it all hype,specially now a days ,everything is 90% finesse,with all this hemp with THC distillate floating around i prolly could charge 1000 for my old lemon og I got from the tude n 2010 now that was some thc🔥,and the smartest guy I know,which is also one of the cheapest would die before he spends that much on the original u.k cheese and that’s his holy grail 😂 FACTS!,so…:lurk:

iTarzan

Sometimes a leap of faith can pay big dividends. Some people paid $10,000 for Chimera #3 when it first became known. Now Beleaf has them for $7500 and some people had them for $1000 to $500 on Mr. Strain Lee.
Even if it just turns out to be very good weed and not the greatest of all time it will make money. Especially if it is different. people like potent and different.
I think you made a good choice. I bought a two thousand worth of clones this past year. They were all $150 to $500. I like searching seeds but I like instant results better.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Talking about the signature.

"Wanted: ..,."

Rregardless. Nice to see the CapJunky. She was offered up to me a while back but I haven't made room for anything yet.

I bet @JAWS still has some of those Alien Cookies F1 and F2 seeds that Cap selected his cut from. Kinda of sad Cap doesn't really give much credit to sprouting those seeds and where he got them from.

Cap knows how to market a cut though, that's for sure. 🤷‍♂️

Looking forward to your smoke report when she comes down.

dank.Frank

RingtailCanyon

Rregardless. Nice to see the CapJunky. She was offered up to me a while back but I haven't made room for anything yet.

I bet @JAWS still has some of those Alien Cookies F1 and F2 seeds that Cap selected his cut from. Kinda of sad Cap doesn't really give much credit to sprouting those seeds and where he got them from.

dank.Frank
I would disagree with that. If you check out capulator’s site he gives credit at every chance.
[IMG alt="Capulator"]https://www.beanbasement.nl/data/avatars/m/0/4.jpg?1559760687[/IMG]

Capulator

Administrator​

Staff member

PUOSU Graduate
OG DL member
Jan 5, 2022
Alien Cookies F2 #7 from @JAWS

GSC x Alien Dog. My selection. Mother of MAC.

1670302634539.jpeg

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't go to bean basement. "He does so at every chance" - maybe on his own platform. Dunno. I've never seen him mention it. Only reason I know is because I've seen Jaws mention it one time in passing years ago.

dank.Frank

JAWS

i am the original creator of the ALIEN COOKIES and it's one of my most popular genetics to date, very proud of her and all the goodness she brings to many ppl garden's.

as far as CAP goes i am totally happy with what he has done for me and my ALIEN COOKIES, i have seen him give me credit 100's of times over the years. i am surprised he his still doing that to this day. i think most ppl who have been around for any amount of time and have had any interest in cookies knows i am the one who made the original ALIEN COOKIES. i no longer have any more f1 but still hold all variations of her that i have created over the years.

@dank.frank i was very happy to see you speaking on me in a decent way, we have not really gottan along over the years.

peace and respect to all members ..

Gone Camping

dank.Frank
My sig? I'm not seeing it in my or other posts. If mine i'll fix it..