What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gone Camping

@RingtailCanyon that's gorgeous.

I forgot to take a pic of mine at finish, but have another at day 35.. I'll try to remember to post at harvest. Day 85 eh.. that's a bit further than I went. But can't argue with that result!

20230516_200128.jpg

20230516_200147.jpg

Vegg69guerilla

what in the devil is that alien looking thing....not formed first leaves and caked in oil...36% rec thc levels?...fair comment!!!
🫡

Attachments

• 20230524_002715.jpg
    20230524_002715.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
  • 20230524_002803.jpg
    20230524_002803.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67

Vegg69guerilla

just wondering how you found stretch in flower fella?...looks an awesome strain..this lady is isolated for the moment on her own..lolol

Gone Camping

Is it a must have?? Have seen for $250 recently.

Not sure about that..

My first run was taken a bit early because i found mites prior to Xmas. I shut down and cleaned for a few months. I'm just now getting a chance to finish her properly. I dont know what cut i have.. or if there's a name associated with it.

It was passed to me from a bud, he also did an s1 run which may be the beans @Vegg69guerilla scored? I doubt the 36% claim tho..

PM'd you

Vegg69guerilla

looks sick brother...I've read it was tested and recorded at that...looking at your pics you'd be inclined to reach somewhere near and until tested you wouldn't know...Great work gcbuds!!!!

Last edited:

Tynehead Tom

looks sick brother...I've read it was tested and recorded at that...looking at your pics you'd be inclined to reach somewhere near and until tested you wouldn't know...Great work bro!!!!
I've had some strains that frosty that I have had tested and they were between 17.8 and 22.4 ...... despite claims of 28 to 32 on the internet

Vegg69guerilla

yeah I've seen reports of it tested multiple times over 30%....horses for courses bro...and its not the high content thc that matters..its the oil power!!!....but we all know that eh?

Gone Camping

I've had some strains that frosty that I have had tested and they were between 17.8 and 22.4 ...... despite claims of 28 to 32 on the internet

Yeah don't believe everything ya read. Repeat business for those folk depends on good news to their clients right..

My bud mentioned he sent ya some, look fwd to seeing you run them.

Stonerbudz

I recently picked up the Cap Junky cut from Capulator/Seed Junky and was wondering if it was worth the $1k price tag that they were charging for it at the Emerald Cup and on the Bean Basement. Personally I’ve never paid that much for a cut, and probably never will, and the best cuts I ever bought were $10 each back in the late 90s and early 2000s near my hometown in Kentucky. Seems like everyone today is charging ridiculous amounts of money for cuts that aren’t half as good as the weed was from years ago, but supply and demand dictate the prices nowadays and everyone is looking to cash in, so I figured I would give this cut a shot and see if it lives up to the hype.
So tell me what terps and what kind of a stem rub are you getting off this clone and ive had the cut ur talking about so id be able to comfirm kf you have it or if its just the basic 500$ cut still going around

Gone Camping

Those look absolutely gorgeous buddy! You did a great job with them.

I appreciate that brother, let's hope I hit your average with this plant. I think the next run will be 4 in the 4x4.

Keep in mind this is the first harvest in the growpito, which as you know gave me fits with the other plants tied to a reservoir. This plant was hand fed..

Gone Camping

So tell me what terps and what kind of a stem rub are you getting off this clone and ive had the cut ur talking about so id be able to comfirm kf you have it or if its just the basic 500$ cut still going around

Any more input on the available cuts out there for this strain? Mine is a gifted clone, and that's all I know about her.

I'd like to be more familiar. Thanks..

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I got a few capjunky girls in my greenhouse on Day 27. They got some nice early frost but nothing special yet. I have it growing alongside some white truffle plants and the WT has a lot more vigor/stretch so far....can tell both are going to be very frosty plants.