What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cannavore's cave

Cannavore

Veteran
Looking good in here man! I have 5 phenos of London Loud about to get flipped to 12/12 this weekend. You'll at least get to see some more of those plants.

That Fizz is going to be some killer smoke, I think.

dank.Frank

Hell Yeah dude I saw you were growing them. Definitely tuned in. I'll be checking out the hazes before the sour crosses but i agree they both sound awesome and ive been lookin to get sour power or a cross of it in house for a minute! got a friend with a dope crumbled lime keeper as well that i want to try out. got a pack of Tha Melon i always eye in the stash as well lol.

headbanger and club 69 were the last KG offerings i grew and they were great. didn't do the club 69's justice but the headbangers were one of my favorite seed pops of 2017 (or whenever i did those LOL) :laughing:

Cannavore

Veteran
jah goo that looks like its going to fill in some more. the rest are just about done, got them dying on the vine & started shucking seeds on some of the smaller plants to clear up some space.

i threw jah goo into flower while the male and females were weeks ahead of her so she looks a bit weird. uber frosty with tons of pink hues that are also staining the seed casings on a few of the seeds i took out to get a head start on never saw that before, thought it was pretty cool. (you can see some missing seeds on the lower facing front lol).

Q544iBA.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
Seeds;

- Nookies (Animal Cookies x JJ's Nigerian - Krome and Ricky's cut) x GMO/Dawg's Waltz
- Jah Goo x GMO/Dawg's Waltz
- (SFV OG x Alpha Diesel) x (SFV OG x Sour Diesel IBL)

Cuts;

- Nookies
- Sundae Driver

repotting to 3 gal's soon and flippin.

o6RU7Hq.jpg

ftrN7EX.jpg

g2VMiFC.jpg

C5ISCGV.jpg

CgtSjdQ.jpg

nickman

Veteran
Nice to see you posting up man...!!!..

I always love looking at your plants, they’re always so green and healthy looking...!!!...

All those Nookie crosses look great but I’m really liking the look of the #4 plant...!!!...

What’s the pirate sweat ??? I haven’t heard of that one yet...!!!...

:bow::hotbounce:headbange

Cannavore

Veteran
Nice to see you posting up man...!!!..

I always love looking at your plants, they’re always so green and healthy looking...!!!...

All those Nookie crosses look great but I’m really liking the look of the #4 plant...!!!...

What’s the pirate sweat ??? I haven’t heard of that one yet...!!!...

:bow::hotbounce:headbange

thanks dude i had delayed these forever, had them ready back in june but finally flowered them in august hahaha. #4 looks most like the mom and probably the first that will finish too. many of the others seem to have strong sativa influence but on hybrid plant frames.

appreciate it! although its not without issues, #6 of the Nookies cross completely yellowed on me which is why i didnt post her lol :laughing: im sure that #2 is gonna yellow up on me too, she seems to have the most Nigerian/NL5Haze influence from the Nookies and will look like it will take forever compared to the rest. i wasnt ready for that one.

Pirate Sweat is one of bodhi's selected cuts. Total old school stanker!. He has a cross of it available called Booty (Pirate Sweat x 88 G13/HP)

Cannavore

Veteran
Jah Goo x GMO/Dawgs Waltz outside - i'm not much of an outdoor grower but i try to throw at least one plant outside every year. this year it's this one and also happens to be a strain i made myself and doing great against the elements.

smells like dank frosted flakes

Sn4ZH56.jpg

eLsydro

so he used the PNW Dog shit, you know anything about that strain... ?

Were you inquiring about dog shit or PNW hp? Dog shit is also Electric Buggaloo, and according to Riot and @notsodog dog shit/EB electric bugalloo is a much better name imo, but it's supposed to be a NL/Haze hybrid from Sensi i believe, he talks about it in multiple breeders syndicate podcasts, quite interesting imo.

Digger102

Good luck with everything!! Just put a cut of Sanchez into flower a little less than a week ago. Heard very good things about it.

Latest posts

Latest posts