What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannapot: Cannabisseed-Shop - news, updates and additions

CannapotShop

Lebanese on stock now - great Sativa for Indoors and Outdoors

Lebanese on stock now - great Sativa for Indoors and Outdoors

:tiphat:

Hello!
We are very happy that we have the great Lebanese aka Libanon by AceSeeds now on stock @ https://www.cannapot.com/shop/canna...-seeds-10-reg/lebanese-aka-libanon_seeds.html

I think everyone knows this famous strain - Ace worked over 10 years and we are sure that this one will satisfy many grower all around the world. With these regular cannabisseeds you will get the famous red-libanon-hashish...

We also have the first automatic strain by AceSeeds called Auto Malawi x Northern Light on stock now @ https://www.cannapot.com/shop/canna...-malawi-x-northern-lights-5-female_seeds.html

I wish you a happy day!!!
J.

CannapotShop

Therapy by CBD Crew back an stock AND 11% DISCOUNT till 31st March 2018

Therapy by CBD Crew back an stock AND 11% DISCOUNT till 31st March 2018

Hello all!
First: we are running a special till 31st march 2018 - if you order at our Cannapot Cannabisseed-store you will 11% discount off everything expect already reduced seeds...

You do not need to insert any discount coupon - all strains are reduced with 11% automatically!

Second: we finaly have Therapy 5fem by CBD Crew back on stock now...it is a very nice type of medical-cbd-strain many people are looking for.

Third: we also have updated our shop with a few new strains - more will follow over the next days and weeks, check it out here:

https://www.cannapot.com/shop/new-seeds/

But a few guys already told that these two strains are very recommendable:

1.) Lemon Tarte famale - Cali Connection:

2.) Purple Urkle female - ApeOrigin:

3.) Grandaddy Black female - Original Sensible Seeds:

Wish you a happy weekend
J.

CannapotShop

Bruce Banner#3 - Gorilla - Grandaddy Black - Swiss Dream CBD ... on stock now

Bruce Banner#3 - Gorilla - Grandaddy Black - Swiss Dream CBD ... on stock now

Hello!

We have some new strains at our shop - some new feminized cannabis-seeds by Original Sensible:

1.) Bruce Banner #3 female cannabisseeds:

2.) Gorilla G #4 female weedseeds:

3.) Grandaddy Black female:

and last but not least a very nice CBD-strain called SWISS DREAM CBD by KANNABIA with less than 0.3%THC -->

here is an analysis:

And many many more new strains here @ https://www.cannapot.com/shop/new-seeds/

Have a great day - cheeeeeers
J.

CannapotShop

New seeds at the Cannapot cannabisseeds Onlineshop - Karmas Skullcap and more

New seeds at the Cannapot cannabisseeds Onlineshop - Karmas Skullcap and more

Hi all!
We have updated our shop the last days - you can check out all our latest cannabisseeds at the Cannapot Seedshop here @ https://www.cannapot.com/shop/new-seeds/

But here are three very nice strains that I want to let you know that they are available:

1.) SKULLCAP regular cannabisseeds by Karma Genetics - a superb cross of Sour Headstash and Biker Kush, easy to grow smelling incredible good...sour and sweet

2.) Raspberry Moonshine regular Seed by MoscaSeeds - a mostly Indica that offers a perfume you will love, raspberry and blueberry in one strain, incredible nice

3.) Raspberry Boogie by MoscaSeeds - very strong smelling Indica of highest order, easy to grow regular seeds that provice amazing results

Do not forget - we have reduced all our products with 11% till 31st March 2018 - no discountcode needed, just order

Wish you a nice weekend!!!
J.

CannapotShop

New cannabisseeds at our shop :)

New cannabisseeds at our shop :)

Hi again!
We have another update at our shop - you can check the latest products here:

https://www.cannapot.com/shop/new-seeds/

SweetSeeds also released two very nice strains:

1.) Gorilla Girl feminized seeds - a superb cross of ThinkMint and Original Glue with heavyweight results

2.) Sweet Amnesia Haze female - the SweetSeeds version of the very famous Amnesia Haze, this one is to grow as well

Wish you a happy day :tiphat:
J.

CannapotShop

Bushmans 1 + 1 --- order one pack of Bushmans and get a second for free

Bushmans 1 + 1 --- order one pack of Bushmans and get a second for free

Hi guys!
This is a lovely nice offer by breeder ApeOrigin - a very nice deal, very great Sativa for sure :laughing:

This deal is available till the end of Mai 2018 (as long as there is stock): if you buy one pack of Bushmans you will get one pack of Bushmans by ApeOrigin for free ...

Bushmans is a great sativa, originally bred by Herbaria (a well known and great swiss breeder) and now available by ApeOrigin...

Just order and during your checkout please write at the comment-field: "BUSHMANS 1+1"

https://www.cannapot.com/shop/cannab...ans_seeds.html

Have a great one - greetings
J.

Dakine

Veteran
Here is the 2nd run of GSC s1 Phenotype #1 I’m doing in all, but the first run of A clone and first run indoors with her.

Very tight dense nugs, the secondary budsites are like large tight golf balls, super frosty,Frost/Sugar Rails, has A sweet smell with A hint of some sourness but once you squeeze A nug it’s A super sweet sugary explosion out of nowhere.

Attachments

• B99965F1-021D-4FA3-ABA7-BBC8A14A7A54.jpg
    B99965F1-021D-4FA3-ABA7-BBC8A14A7A54.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 38
  • E71882ED-CE4C-429D-9C70-69C9482B93A4.jpg
    E71882ED-CE4C-429D-9C70-69C9482B93A4.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 31
  • C4E19F73-AB00-4722-973A-70D2D8A00694.jpg
    C4E19F73-AB00-4722-973A-70D2D8A00694.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 36A108FD-B705-4AF7-8F30-332769C529D7.jpg
    36A108FD-B705-4AF7-8F30-332769C529D7.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 22805710-7CE4-4D1F-ACDA-57B60A469521.jpg
    22805710-7CE4-4D1F-ACDA-57B60A469521.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 33

CannapotShop

Jamaican - Nepalese - Taskenti and more new genetics

Jamaican - Nepalese - Taskenti and more new genetics

Hello!
We have some very nice strains available at our shop - Jamaican genetics, Nepales, Taskenti and also many reduced strains. Here are a few very nice genetics:

1.) JAMAICAN SPIRIT F2 REGULAR

Jamaican Spirit - Jamaican Sativas - lineage is Jamaican Blue Mountain 1985 x Jamaican Lambsbread 1960. A wide range of different terpenes, the aroma goes from lemon to tropical fruit, papaya, mango, pepper, wood with a hint of pine in background...

2.) NEPALESE (ORIG. BLUEHEMP) BAGLUNG

adapted to northern climate from Blue Hemp in Switzerland and reproduced for Derg Corra collective by Bald Monkey in Denmark. Magic Herbs reproduced these cannabisseeds in a open pollination

3.) TASKENTI F3

Magic Herbs decided to make these wonderful cannabisseeds available again. Taskenti F3 is smelling fantastic, it comes with an unique lemon, minty, hashish smell you will never forget.

We also have some nice reduced products at the moment, just check out here:

https://www.cannapot.com/shop/special-offers/

AND last but not least - we can support you with a few packs of DarkHorseGenetics (for example Kings Banner or Chem Berry D) - always limited stock, but you can see here:

https://www.cannapot.com/shop/cannabis-seeds/dark-horse-genetics/

Wish you a wonderful day - greetings
J.

PS: By the way - this picture is from DARK GHOSTTRAIN FEM 6 by RareDankness, also a very nice strain

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Made an order.Double Jam is not available for a long time and that counts also for Bluehemp Nepali.Awesome :yes:

mexcurandero420

Veteran
The delivery was fast, thnx for that, but have a positive critical point about your freebie (Hash Passion).Check next time if the seeds are good.From the three seeds you've send me one was crushed.Perhaps to please the customer a freebie with some more seeds would be nice, but that is up to you.

CannapotShop

HI!
Think it was crushed during the delivery ... please note that all products are reduced (also as you ordered) and freebies are just freebies...so I think it is fair to get reduced prizes and a few testers ;)

Cheers
J.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Don't think it happend during delivery, otherwise the other seeds would be crushed too.Is the Hash Passion the same as the one from Seedsman btw?

CannapotShop

HI!
How you can be so sure that it did not happen during delivery? It is not possible that an other pack could have crashed it?

I just want to know ;)

BTW, we have two HashPassions...if there is only written Hash Passion then it is a Seedsman, if there is written ApeOriging as well...it is ApeOrigin

mexcurandero420

Veteran
HI!
How you can be so sure that it did not happen during delivery? It is not possible that an other pack could have crashed it?

I just want to know ;)

BTW, we have two HashPassions...if there is only written Hash Passion then it is a Seedsman, if there is written ApeOriging as well...it is ApeOrigin

The seed packs were sticked together and the freebie was in the middle of the other seed packs, so i would be surprised that the others were not crushed.I know a lot of people need to ware glasses, otherwise they don't see a thing what they're doing.;) Perhaps the person forgot that.
It was only written Hash Passion on the package.Its a great strain from Seedsman and totally not expensive.

CannapotShop

HI!
I will ask them to visit our next eye-doctor *gg*

Thanks for the feedback...and yes, it is not expensive but (I think) a good strain - for me it does not matter how much a seed costs, if the quality is good

Wish you all a happy weekend :)
J.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Seeds in the packs had 100% germination, so no problemo with that.
Hopefully also with the Hash Passion.