What's new

~Cannafornia Style~◆Area51~Kiddie Pool PPK◆VERT~Evolution~

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seems right to me : never trust a seed packs flowering time. Usually they put 7-9 weeks when 90% of them will take the full 9 weeks, but everybody wants the best 7 weeker.

Yeah I was going to put 6 week,12 pound Yield- Strain :woohoo:
Yet... Well...
I might have posted some pictures here and there...

Over here, there's a big Sativa desire building as the Indica ,OG over the top THC(if done everyday) like anything else become the same old high. IMO

Yet Sativa's take time to grow and if straight Sativa- You start missing that Over the top THC O.G. For me at least...

So Hybrids seems like a fun playground for me...
Down side is still---9 to 11 week strains.

A useful project id like to try is take a 11-12 weeks dank sativa and work it into a 7-8 week dank sativa...

Yet I'm a few years away from these skills and space needed... :dance013: Years are better than decades...:ying:

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
On track. ..
Getting stream lined and digging it. .

picture.php

View image in gallery

----- :alien::ying::alien: -----

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This time the (fcuk) is correct. .lol.
The government might not like it-if I put fuck on my seeds. .

Last edited:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
This time the (fcuk) is correct. .lol.
The government might like it-if I put fuck on my seeds. .

i like fucking seeds better than non-fucking seeds myself. they seem so much better adjusted.

you might want to change the spelling of "dence" to dense"

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How dence am I ..
Lol.. OK from now on. . Pictures only.. Fuck them words. . Education is over rated..
I like pictures, there are hard to miss spell. .

Why can't I see theses brain farts before I print. . I looked and looked at these. . (Ya see what ya want to see I guess)

Thanxs D9...

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I needs take be learned some big words..

Gravitropism*

(also known as*geotropism) is a turning or growth movement by a*plant*or*fungusin response to*gravity.
It is a general feature of allhigher*and many*lower*plants as well as other organisms.*
Charles Darwin*was one of the first to scientifically document that*roots*show*positive gravitropism*and stems show*negative gravitropism. That is,*roots*grow in the direction of gravitational pull (i.e., downward) and*stemsgrow in the opposite direction (i.e., upwards).
This behavior can be easily demonstrated with any potted plant. When laid onto its side, the growing parts of the*stem*begin to display negative gravitropism, growing (biologists say, turning; seetropism) upwards.
Herbaceous (non-woody) stems are capable of a small degree of actual bending, but most of the redirected movement occurs as a consequence of root or stem growth in a new direction.

Saw this in another thread. . Lol
Gravitropism... I like it. ..
:scripture:

I think.. I need a day off from the grow and seed thang. .
I did a couple brain farts at work as well. . No biggie just a sign.

I have scattered brain syndrome ..lol
With the pools and pops and seeds Im working on, then in my head I'm working on a. couple projects I'd like to start.
I just can't get a clean thought going. . All mixed up. .

Think ill go surfing tomorrow and hang with some Bro's.

Take a day and get back on track. . Surfing is great for clearing ones head. .

Gravitropism. Now that's a big word. .. don't know why I'm getting such a kick out of it. . But I am...:laughing:

:ying:

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red alert.. Bells going off.. People running here and there. . Red lights flashing everywhere ..

This is a male? No? WHAT. . SAY IT AIN'T SO. .

Looks like both the 80s sativas are doing this. . All other plants show female flowers ..

Too me..
This is a male that's maybe a day from dropping pollen. .

Am I correct or could it be swollen flowers. .lol

If male ... That makes this my 1st Hermie . These are cloned off a female.

Chit. . I needs take cut them fast if Herm. ... chit.. :tumbleweed:

Last edited:

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK.. Chewing on it a minute. .
IMO.. These are stressed induced Hermie due to.
De potting , topping, stem pinching, bending,heat 90+ for a few days..

I know for fact.. there's no light leak in the tent.

That. . IMO... Makes these. .. feminized sativa.

Now that makes things much harder..

Look at these ladies .. This sativa is such a nice smoke, frost as hell, dense and a great yielding strain...

Would this not make great pollen for feminized seeds?

The PROBLEM is. .. The whole tent will get hit. . Before I could get regular pollen going.. Let alone alien and GSC. . Who knows if they will go male for me though ... may not..

I know the male BATF will be male.

There is a choice that need to be made here.

Do I cut them out... Stick to the master plan minus 80s Sativa. ..
Only upside to this.. Space to toss the closet males into the tent..

Do I leave them and call them feminized seeds. This would also make all strains in the tent feminized...

I do already have regular seeds of I think all strain, some more than others ..

I don't feel I have the experience to make this call, though I feel confident I am correct in that these would be feminized and not hermaphrodites.. meaning much less chance the seeds would produce hermaphrodites then if it were a genetic trait. .

Problem is. . I've only grown these plants once. .. Not enough to call stable.. maybe I just got lucky with no hermie the 1st wave. ..

Well... Going to sleep on it and make the call in the morning. ..

SecondAttempt

Cut the shim bro... people would rather have reg seeds that are stable than fem seeds that may herm. Run that strain a few more times and make sure its stable before you introduce it's genetics to your gene pool (no pun intended)

I've seen nothing in your grow that would cause that, I've gotten a male flower here or there because of stress but DAAAMMMNN!!

My 2 cents, I'm going to buy a few packs of your seeds regardless because I like you.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Cut the shim bro... people would rather have reg seeds that are stable than fem seeds that may herm. Run that strain a few more times and make sure its stable before you introduce it's genetics to your gene pool (no pun intended)

I've seen nothing in your grow that would cause that, I've gotten a male flower here or there because of stress but DAAAMMMNN!!

My 2 cents, I'm going to buy a few packs of your seeds regardless because I like you.

that thing is Henry The Eighth! no subtle hermie there! a mustache and sideburn wearing, switchblade wielding he/she that wants to party with your ladies!

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well. .
Even though this is a really nice strain and I would love to have the feminized seeds from it..
These beans aren't just for me and even though IMO there's a 60% chance these would be great seeds. .
I have to cut it out of the mix.

To many unknowns to go forward with it. .

Yet. .

Look at how awesome this strain is. .
Big beautiful frosty ladies..
Sativa loco should be such a monster given the GMS was a fat,bushy semi short dude.

I'm guessing SL will be tall and thick with a fatter main colla. .

OK Green light in one hand, shears in the other..
Lets see if both 80s sativa are coming out. .

Last edited:

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Solid advice/logic my friend. .

Well that's one hella nice thing ta say. .
Thanks for the support bro...

I'll be having 60-6 packs going as testers and 15-10 pack for the server fund...

Your more than welcome to go on a tester list if ya like(once there is one) lol

killer vibes. ..

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that thing is Henry The Eighth! no subtle hermie there! a mustache and sideburn wearing, switchblade wielding he/she that wants to party with your ladies!

He man—woman hater

He Man Woman Haters Club*

From the old Our Gang show
where the little boys hated the little girls and would not allow them into the club.
A modern day version is any group of men who love to hate and hate to love the females.
HMWH are not gay, just can't stand the BS that females offer.
Another example is Al Bundy's NO MA'AM Club.

:biggrin:

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So not being one to waste a opportunity ... well, not this one at least.
Lemons to lemonade ...

I took around 15 clones before I chopped. Taken from both plants, some from the top some from the bottom of the plants...

I found this little tray awhile ago and am thinking its a nice seed popping set up.
Going to use it in the unused closet I set up as a just incase grow space...
That worked out. . Lol. Girlfriend has wanted that closet for coats. . Ops..

I'm going to try and collect pollen for a week or so and then trash them.
I don't want to take the time to grow them out for seeds as I can pollen up a Sativa loco lady when I grow one. .

Latest posts

Latest posts