What's new

~Cannafornia Style~◆Area51~Kiddie Pool PPK◆VERT~Evolution~

bobblehead

Veteran
It would be easier to comment if you would start having a few disasters so the rest of us can relate.... Lol

I enjoy your thread.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would be easier to comment if you would start having a few disasters so the rest of us can relate.... Lol

I enjoy your thread.

Think this Woody OG is making me self analyze a little to much.....
picture.php

View image in gallery

Thank bro, glad ta return the good ride as your journey has help me miss quite a few bumps.. talking a lot...:dance:

Yet.. I've been watching your table grows (with envy) and then I come across this..

Originally Posted by*Avinash.miles*lolz...one round back someone grew in some cans... did really well, cant remember but it ws in a beer cup challenge.....i want to do a kiddie pool challenge:View Image

We'll..... I have a dream....

The biggest Wide pot PPK. Vert-Ville has ever seen...Sit it on 4 of my blue totes- 8 wicks. Turface.. 5 lady doughnut with a 600 Vert.. humm.. I knew I would need these 1" grommets.. ok. Now ... This could be a interesting week..

I really like this design..Yet... Good luck finding it..

Now this.... I could mess up pretty bad, dont ya think...lol

Going out tomorrow and see what I can find...

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So got 5 and a half, trimmed and 6 ta go..

Looking Really good.. Dence with all the bells and whistles..
So far all look 100% done except the Hawaiian punch.(could have gone 81) IMO..

The extra days made all the difference in density. Talking rock's. .lol
Nice size Buds and incredibly pungent...

A few seeds here and there... This I've been going over in my head and I cant find any signs of bananas or hurmie looking buds.. So im 90% sure these are from the GM pollen as I was really sloppy with the aplication kind of hoping it would spread a little. . Even metioned it at the time yet really didn't this the pollen was viable...

The more crosses to work with down the road the better..

I'll pop some next year to prove out...

bobblehead

Veteran
If I was you... And I'm much better looking... I would shorten up the duct on my fan/scrubber combo to minimize resistance... Or even better, go to home depot and buy some rigid duct. One of the biggest improvements I've made. It really quiets those 6" fans.

I like the pool idea... except that HL45 and D9 are growing lbrs in oil pans... So that much space isn't necessary. With multiple plants like you're doing in the pic though, it reall looks like the pool simplifies things!

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I was you... And I'm much better looking... I would shorten up the duct on my fan/scrubber combo to minimize resistance... Or even better, go to home depot and buy some rigid duct. One of the biggest improvements I've made. It really quiets those 6" fans.

I like the pool idea... except that HL45 and D9 are growing lbrs in oil pans... So that much space isn't necessary. With multiple plants like you're doing in the pic though, it reall looks like the pool simplifies things!

Right on... Another upgrade.. A needed one even.. nice..
Your right,Even with the muffler she loud.. makes sence ta go rigid.

Needing ta cram 20+ ladies into the tent and some how only using 2 vert bulbs is a challenge. .

Trying to think outside the box, this pool idea just keeps coming up..
Mostly with the idea of best use of space being the biggest concern...

Amazing what ya can do with a oil pan... lol.

Would like to cram 8 in it yet think this would really be tight in a 4' circle with the center empty.. Real close to counter productive..

So I figure a trip ta walmart and ace hardware will decide its fate..

Sure would be a fun build and I could do some serious net filling mega canopy if I went horizontal. I really enjoy training and filling screen's.. Scrog style grows have been enjoyable, every time i've done one..

I keep having to remind myself the goal here are the beans..

Bean filled ladies act/grow different than dence yield oriented ladies from what I've read..

A little more flexible and forgiving type growth..
Im hoping this will allow me to cram overly tall ladies together and still produce mass seeds and a bunch of bubble hash material...

Never had me a LB brick of hash before.. :biggrin:

Atleast now I have all the ladies cut and most have a really good trim already.

This being my second grow and 1st good pull.. im just blown away at the things im seeing, smelling and tasting and everyday just brings new STUFF to enjoy.

What a great hobby I've been missing out on all these year's...