What's new

~Cannafornia Style~◆Area51~Kiddie Pool PPK◆VERT~Evolution~

Mister_D

Veteran
Any thoughts on RE-VEG ?

Thinking 1 Gal Air pots...
Right now they are on 20/4 light under 2x 26w clfs.
Once moved to the new pots they go
12-5-5-2 for a couple months.
Am I leaving to much on top ?

1 gal. pots are fine for what you have left on the plant, though I usually prefer not to transplant things I intend to reveg. 24/0 in my limited experience seems to do a better job at getting plants to reveg than 12-5-2-5, but I've had success with both schedules. As for how much to leave, more is always better. However it's kind of a balancing act as you want to harvest the herb on the plant, while leaving enough to reveg it. I like to leave at least 2-3 branches, at least 4 buds for new growth to sprout from, and as many large leaves as possible. Yours look about perfect IMO :biggrin:.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1 gal. pots are fine for what you have left on the plant, though I usually prefer not to transplant things I intend to reveg. 24/0 in my limited experience seems to do a better job at getting plants to reveg than 12-5-2-5, but I've had success with both schedules. As for how much to leave, more is always better. However it's kind of a balancing act as you want to harvest the herb on the plant, while leaving enough to reveg it. I like to leave at least 2-3 branches, at least 4 buds for new growth to sprout from, and as many large leaves as possible. Yours look about perfect IMO :biggrin:.

Thank's for the 411,bro...Solid!!!

24/7 I can do...
Leaving them in the pool for now and taking it as it goes...

Almost done brown bagging the ladies and I have pool 1 drying out.
Time to pull the root balls from pool 2 and let that one start drying out as well... Man I gots lots of clay to store away...lol

D.U.D.E...

Last edited:

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cleaned my ladies up a little for a picture show...

picture.php

View image in gallery

The tee's catch the leaves...BTW...

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some ladies for ya pleasure...

Keep in mind that this pool was flowered with 1/2 the lighting it should have had and not vert... 2 strikes in my book..lol

It started with a 300w LED and a 430 HPS and I think week 2 I changed over to a single 600 in a Air hood... AH is a Half a strike...

Then...
Shooting for quality VS quantity
I de fanned them hard around week 5-6...
A little to much to soon to fast but they handled it well enough.

On a side note... I pulled another boner this season and tossed more light at the seeded plants than they needed and not enough at the personal smoke plants... Doh...

Live and learn...

Latest posts

Latest posts