What's new

~Cannafornia Style~◆Area51~Kiddie Pool PPK◆VERT~Evolution~

I have a hard time judging the sensi potential from the seeded buds. Can't wait to see some sensimillia from testers. Still, loving the color and frostiness. Looks promising to my untrained eye!

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a hard time judging the sensi potential from the seeded buds. Can't wait to see some sensimillia from testers. Still, loving the color and frostiness. Looks promising to my untrained eye!

So true...

Pool 3 will give a good idea of a few flavors being sensimillia for the most part and im counting on testers to fill in the gaps...

I can understand why most people dont post many seeded plant pictures..
Not the most jaw dropping plants in the world yet they do have a beauty of their own... :biggrin:

I cant imagine how many seeds the 2 huge GSTF will give me but I have a felling it's going to be quite a few...

I dont what I was thinking seeding 2 of them...lol

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took all day to take down 2 plants... lol
More on that later...lol

This one still stands and this flower caught my eye...

picture.php

View image in gallery

Last edited:

Mister_D

Veteran
Personally I love pictures of seeded plants :biggrin: The contrast between the dark colored seeds, the green hues off the leaves, and shiney trichs makes for some great photo material :good:.

Got a lil update for ya too ;) 8 of 10 kongs were above ground in ~36 hours :biggrin:. No signs of life yet from the others, but it's only been 4 days. I'll get a thread up here in a bit.......

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Personally I love pictures of seeded plants :biggrin: The contrast between the dark colored seeds, the green hues off the leaves, and shiney trichs makes for some great photo material .

Got a lil update for ya too 8 of 10 kongs were above ground in ~36 hours :biggrin:. No signs of life yet from the others, but it's only been 4 days. I'll get a thread up here in a bit.......

I see what you mean,bro.. :biggrin:

Green vibes to the lazy Kongs... Let me guess... Caliente ?
They are known for taking a siesta from time to time.
Once they get up and going...
Watch out... Andale,andale,arriba!!!

D.U.D.E...:Bolt:

Mister_D

Veteran
Actually it's one of each that's hasn't popped :biggrin:. Only been four days, I'm not giving up on the rest yet ;). You'll be happy to know that out of 79 seeds, from 12 (I think?) different strains, the eight kongs that have come up were second in line to break ground :biggrin:. Literally a couple hours behind some House of Love Blue Dream cross (the name escapes me atm.....)

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
T
Getting ready to pull pool one but I need a system to catch seeds falling once cut.

Get a washing machine tray. They are used under washing machines to prevent water damage. Here is a picture of one I use sometimes when I hang to dry. They have a lip and are made of plastic.

picture.php

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good idea Ich...
I've seen those at home depot...

Only problem for me are the pools in the way...lol

Needed something that would not have the seeds bouncing every place and I had wanted to keep them separated yet all my fancy attempts fail due to blocking to much air flow... Dont need PM showing up...

I tried bubble bags around the plant (the all screen kind) but they were to small to really be effective..5 gallon...

I tried plastic bags open in the front and holes cut here and there but that's just to sketch...

Im just going to go with hang em and don't touch for a week...

Ill mix up a few seed but there's plenty to go around...lol

When im ready to pull em down I will place each in a bag before moving em...

DabOnDabs

Veteran
No screen needed for dry shift,they cover whatever you drop the buds on...haha.. I like it but LTFB has knocked me out once and made be babble like an idiot in a conversation today... I was not braced for it and she hits hard.... Man o man.... Stoked!

Lol. Babble babble babble. Those are sexy. Love me some purples. :dance013::dance013: Nicely done sir.

DabOnDabs

Veteran
^Thats the LTFB or the GSC??

Question also...Approximately how many viable seeds do you pull down per plant? Is it like 1000's, or 100's...or like...50. LOL. Never done it before, just wondering what the 'yields' are like so to speak.

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^Thats the LTFB or the GSC??

Question also...Approximately how many viable seeds do you pull down per plant? Is it like 1000's, or 100's...or like...50. LOL. Never done it before, just wondering what the 'yields' are like so to speak.

Yep that be lowers from the LTFB....

As for seeds... Most plants look to give 1000-2000 viable seeds
the GSTF more like 5000 or so,easy... Might count her seed by the kilo....:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts