What's new

Cannabis related Stocks?

audiohi

Veteran
TTDZ has been about the only thing I've enjoyed watching through all of this!

I did like that ATTBF under $1 though. Hopefully Monday brings it a bit cheaper before we get back to it.

C

CaliGabe

CANV up 43% today on news...

Well before passage of the U.S. Farm Bill, CannaVest Corp. began strategic alliances with farmers and farm bureaus in states including California , North Dakota , Vermont and Colorado , which is the State positioned to become the leader in the development of a major new industry. On April 7 th, the company officially partnered with Alfonzo Abeyta — a fifth generation Colorado farmer, and owner of the Quarter Circle Lazy 5 Ranch — to begin cultivation of industrial hemp for a September harvest. CannaVest plans on building the processing mills to make hemp seed oil, de-hulled hemp seeds, and hemp protein powder as well as process, market, and sell the high-value hemp fiber and hurds for construction materials and automotive parts.

Screw building a processing mill in CO...they need to buy the current seed oil plant I connected them with in CO so I can make a few $ :biggrin:

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
watch-out for ICBU this week, it has been short'ed for the past month hardcore...the shorts are all done...watch out baby...she's gonna fly

Chefboy

audiohi

Veteran
I certainly hope so chefboy6969! I've been holding ICBU for waaaayyyy too long!

It's awfully quiet in here lately. I hope everybody didn't quit!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Still cautious but haven't given up for sure.....
Been a busy week for me so far...so just about to catch up on financial news.....see Apple is up over 8% after hours, what a market we have to enjoy these last few years, huh?

yao

i read that canadian stocks are a better risk since usa still has the federal law looming over it

zamzia

Veteran
I've had a brief flick through this thread and it sounds very interesting. The only shares I ever bought were in a company where I had a little inside knowledge and they went from the £1,000 that I invested to sale value of £1,600 in 2 years which I was pretty happy with!
I can't even remember my login details for my trading a/c it's been so long!

audiohi

Veteran
Good call on ICBU! News today of $1,700,000 order of the Jurassic system from ERBB. I hope this bumps them both up today! I bought this ERBB dip hoping news was coming... despite being completely unimpressed by them at the cup.

audiohi

Veteran
I've been loading up on TRTC, MCIG, and now ATTBF in the .30's Hopefully it's the right spot to be buying!

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Yeah I'm still long on TRTC , even with that hit piece (A Natural-Born Capital Killer) on SA released the day of the hearings on who was going to get dispensary permits in Clark County...Ah penny stocks got to love them. They still have a very good chance at a cultivation permit. Hearing take place June 17 and 18. 70 applications for 64 cultivation permits. Sounds like good odds to me. AND 45 applications for 42 production permits. Again, good odds. Another good thing is that Rory Reid is still supporting TRTC efforts at a MMJ play in Nevada

audiohi

Veteran
Rough news for USEI and potentially ERBB. Holders should look into that quickly to make your conclusions. ATTBF has some exposure as well...

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
what...no edibles! J/k....bad ju ju for USEI and might just be a ticket to the gray's...

I couldn't find a solid agreement between USEI and ERBB just ERBB's twitter saying, "Details of the relationship will be available when and if consummated."

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Hey guys, anyone make good progress with any of these stocks?

No, if I was to compare canna stock to a regular pharma stock like pfizer, (PFE) it straight up sucks.

I bought 200 shares for 60, and now its worth .15.

With PFE, I at least get a dividend, and on an off day like this the value is more than what I paid for each share.

zamzia

Veteran
No, if I was to compare canna stock to a regular pharma stock like pfizer, (PFE) it straight up sucks.

I bought 200 shares for 60, and now its worth .15.

With PFE, I at least get a dividend, and on an off day like this the value is more than what I paid for each share.

Ahhh man, that is rubbish news. I was holding out hope that this would be worth investing in, but having been 'out of the loop' for a bit...

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Ahhh man, that is rubbish news. I was holding out hope that this would be worth investing in, but having been 'out of the loop' for a bit...

Well, its my experience with canna stocks. Havent found a real winner in simulation or real trading. But ya never know.