What's new

Cannabis related Stocks?

StayHigh149

Whoever called MYEC earlier in this thread...great long term call, with alot of short term profit taking to be done.

MINE!!!

What do yawl think about ERBB. HIMR ATTBF.

What r yawl going long on?

audiohi

Veteran
ERBB is set to blast off bud. Better get in there if you like it!

I have a bunch of MINE. Been loading that for a bit. Good call on that. I'm with you 100%

I grabbed a position in STEV Stayhi. I saw you mentioned that one previously. I think it's set to go to $1.00 no problem.

ATTBF is a perfect long play. I'd bet on TRTC long term as well. Plenty of others though

audiohi

Veteran
By the way... Thank you for posting that Critter! I realized I do a horrible job posting warnings in this thread. That's one example of an article pointing out the reasons why you should be doing your due diligence.

Thanks again for your input. People need to see this stuff so they aren't fooled into thinking they can throw money in the market and just get rich. It takes work. But... the subject matter doesn't get much better then this!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup audiohi just thought it was some good info for peeps to know.
For the record i buy into the idea that some of these companies will be like the microsofts in the early nineties like the last sentence says in jest, im not laughing im a believer, that said, there are gonna be the ones that don't do shit and you take a loss but that pales in comparison to some of the growth these may shape up to in the next couple years as the industry develops.

Whoever called MYEC earlier in this thread...great long term call, with alot of short term profit taking to be done.

MINE!!!

What do yawl think about ERBB. HIMR ATTBF.

What r yawl going long on?

Hell yeah! MYEC = winning.

I think I mentioned it earlier. :woohoo:

I'm in ERBB as well as TTDZ aka "Green Cures". I'm still holding and making great returns. 9 times out of 10 with these type of securities you'd want to get in and out as quick as possible to take profits. I'm going against my instincts by holding, but these are truly a special investment..

I recently sold NVLX at 0.40 and UTRM at .014, i felt both of these had topped out...and grabbed TTDZ on Friday and am up 75% already
since Friday

Good call. UTRM did top out at .014 and has since dropped a ton. Unfortunately I held on too long and should have cashed out. I did buy in at .0025 so I'm still up. Hopefully it bounces again next week.

C

CaliGabe

Haven't looked much at canna stocks. TRTC looks like an interesting one long term. They're in the process of setting up a CO2 extraction facility in Oakland and have a footprint in multiple states. They look well positioned for the long term. Doing a little research for a friend that has some backing to do a small CO2 facility and came across TRTC.

CANV went on a crazy run and lots of profit taking recently. I hooked them up with an idle seed oil plant in Dove Creek, CO that can process 20,000,000 lbs of seeds annually. Hopefully they put a bid on it so I can get a little finders fee :biggrin:. Wouldn't be much yet give me a little fun money. Their US Hemp Oil subsidiary would run it. The plant is in the middle of nowhere and if in the southeast corner of the state instead of the southwest the deal would have a higher probability of going through.

C

CaliGabe

One thing is for sure Chris Boucher at US Hemp Oil (CANV), the guy I was talking to, has been involved in hemp for a looong time and seems legit. He helped write the hemp legislation for CA and CO. The people behind the scenes definitely shady at best though.

C

CaliGabe

First thing I look at when eying a chart are the technicals and TRTC just riding up it's rising 10 and 20 day moving averages. Nothing but buying. Up on high volume then pullback/consolidation on low volume. A lot of people really like this stock and building a position.

I stopped trading a few years ago. The general market in a correction and this stock not flinching.

audiohi

Veteran
It's been an interesting few weeks...

I hope that we snap out of this recent slow down in volume quickly. I've become a bit more conservative for the short term until I see the volume pick back up. I'm going with my long term stable companies I know won't suffer immensely, and I'll be waiting for more ideal short term flips.

We'll see what tomorrow brings with Tweed beginning to trade. I'm assuming that's going keep the whole sector in the red by drawing the already reduced volume to it.

C

CaliGabe

I hope that we snap out of this recent slow down in volume quickly. I've become a bit more conservative for the short term until I see the volume pick back up. I'm going with my long term stable companies I know won't suffer immensely, and I'll be waiting for more ideal short term flips.

We'll see what tomorrow brings with Tweed beginning to trade. I'm assuming that's going keep the whole sector in the red by drawing the already reduced volume to it.
I think the market in general is headed for another leg down. Some individual issues will hold up better than others.

C

CaliGabe

Whoa the NASDAQ got creamed today. Good luck holding any stock in the near term.

audiohi

Veteran
I hope everyone made it through the shake out ok! No heart attacks or anything.... Things look a bit better already, we just need some volume back! There were some good deals if you had the balls to buy into that mess.

I hope everyone made it through the shake out ok! No heart attacks or anything.... Things look a bit better already, we just need some volume back! There were some good deals if you had the balls to buy into that mess.

Did really well on TTDZ today. Portfolio still up 30% even after all the red yesterday and most of this morning. Things started to turn around midday and closed surprisingly strong considering the market conditions. Lots of hype/fear this morning.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Did really well on TTDZ today. Portfolio still up 30% even after all the red yesterday and most of this morning. Things started to turn around midday and closed surprisingly strong considering the market conditions. Lots of hype/fear this morning.

I love that ticker

I bought in at .007 and sold at 0.047 and made a grand from $200

and i bought back in at .03 and am up 30% in one day

gotta love that

GLTA

peace
Chefboy

Latest posts

Latest posts