Orient Express from ACE
picture.php

pakistan x [Lesotho x Uzbekistan]
picture.php

:bigeye:

Kayaman

Veteran
Expertsetup & Demian.
Thanks for your words. A heavy rain got the ladies tonight.

Let's hope they can handle it ok.

S

sativagrower87

Beware of these african bud:D this Angola x Banghi looks so special, bro:bow: when you gonna cut her and how she smells?:kos:

Kayaman

Veteran
Hey sativagrower87, i will be cutting her as soon as I see amber trichs showing, as I always do. I have really no clue how to describe the smell right now, I'm really bad at that...maybe I'll inspire when smoking her :D

Here are close ups of pakistan x Cantarela, this revegged lady is the one that will make me have buds all year round once again :jump: I really never thought it will produce as it is.

She has 10-12 nice tops like this one.
picture.php

picture.php

andl

hey amigos !

this is a very nice thread it seems you got pretty nice climate there for growing outdoors, with nearly 300 "sunny" days a year this is 4 sure :)

well i got some info on uruguay yet but much more needed, so i'm trying to check how freindly/helpful south americans were! :D

when you have some time left, just check the thread here

its about some general info on uruguay and cannabis community there!

thanks in advance

Kayaman

Veteran
Welcome andl,
I just posted there.
I personally don't like anything commercial that has to do with ganja.
It's a plant and the thing I like the most about it is the psychoactive properties.

Good luck in your research andl, I can point you to some local sites if you want, they are in Spanish though...

Here's ArxBxMxCantarela
picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
[Angola Roja x Banghi] x Malawi X Cantarela F2 HARVEST!

[Angola Roja x Banghi] x Malawi X Cantarela F2 HARVEST!

She was born accidentally in august as a result of the Cantarela male used the past season, i saw a stretched seedling making it through the surface to reach august mild sun rays when spring was approaching.

She started to veg real quick and wanted to flower, then reverted when the summer came and went through a slow flowering process, 12 weeks or so, It should have been 9 or 10.

I've been testing lower buds and the results are more than ok. Mostly cloudy/white trichs and a few ambar here and there.

I harvested a couple of branches a week ago which you can see lying there in the pics...and finally yesterday, her time came, thanks to this wonderful plant that lived from ~8 long months. :wave:

picture.php

picture.php

:jump: :woohoo:
:smoke: :cool:
:rasta: :yes:

Kayaman

Veteran
Suerte en su cosecha tambien demian. :good:

The best time of the year, harvest!

Orient Express , still a few more days for this one.
picture.php

picture.php

Today Is also harvest time for the purple ArxB :bigeye:

Kayaman

Veteran
Hola blankflor :wave:

Here's what's stil standing.

Paki x Cantarela bulking up, as well as Orient Express.

There are also 3 little buds I have left from ArxB.

picture.php

Lionroot

Nice buds kayaman :D

Waiting to taste those angola buds

Congrats my friend

Some pics of the cantarela (backcross)

picture.php

picture.php

Good vibes people

jorgemetal0

WOW man, is nice to see wild sativa lovers in south america! those are some very nice sativas you've got there! i would love to see some of those trees in my backyard, what do i have to do to get some of your beans?

Saludos desde Guatemala!

Kayaman

Veteran
Harvest of Ar x B

Harvest of Ar x B

Hello,

Here are the pics of ArxB harvest, This pheno was more on the banghi side, rock hard buds and a lot of resin, not even to mention the lovely appearance.

Last standing pics...
picture.php

picture.php

The cut.
picture.php

picture.php

Lionroot

Very, Very nice bro

For sure we will be able to have this pheno again, with all the seeds that we have made :jump:

Good work :respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts