What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Fasciation

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
If you have male or female Fasciated plants cut me a leaf and dry them so we can test the DNA? One of each. Let me know by PM.
-SamS

Sorry Sam, I didn't see this.

Anyway, only the mother (CO Juicy Fruit cut) was fasciated & I have not seen a male but haven't kept any, from this line, until recently either. I really need to grow more of those seeds before I spit out numbers. I had about 3 or 4 plants show the trait on my original test run of 20 female plants but haven't seen any since. I'm making F2s this season and is why I kept the males.

Last edited:

KingKutz

in my tinkering with them when you catch the right clipping at the right time it catches it at it's best then should send out even better shoots to get stronger cuttings and refine it more, my mutant one current needs a lil more growth to start cloning from to refine mine. it is growing at a fast pace and threw out a 11 leaved leaf so is looking great so far but yes needs special attention trimming and bracing up at this point so not commercially viable but should be worth the effort.

midwest

Got a pretty gnarly example of this in a Plum Crazy Sour from CBF. Definitely not a trait I would select for

Attachments

• 20240121_124541.jpg
    20240121_124541.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 45