What's new

Cannabis Cup winner God Bud

88mm

Niemand

Dutchgrown said:
It isn't what 'I' think...it is what the judges might think or remember...and what they could be predisposed to remembering by visual images of entries, prior to seeing them in the judge sample packets....surely this makes sense to you????? You can think I'm being the 'bad guy'...I'm just trying to make 110% sure everything about our Cup is fair and square and all entries receive the same fair amount of consideration.

Thanks,
dg

Again, luckily Im not trying to make the 50 post limit but I just HAVE to say

KUDOS!!!!

Right On!

Any other afirmative saying you'd like to interject! If ONLY we could get the "other" amsterdam cup to feel the same!! And there is No DOUBT that some would like to gain an edge and voting for a past winner can't be all bad!

Peace

Bram said:
I'm glad that someone is finally getting Godbud the recoginition it deserves, unlike Jordans but that is what you get for getting someone else to do your growing for you. I must say that I will feel sorry for all those people with a low tolerance who get just blasted off of a joint of the god and then cant think straight anymore, let alone judge weed. Kudos to the Bud Depot.

You know thats interesting because I have heard from other not-so-knowledgable people that BCBud depot WAS jordans which I believed until I saw Jordans was still operating.... Maybe it was similar to Federation and Next generation seeds? I dunno....

But its easy to see Emerys motive.... God Bud won, they dont carry BDCud depot hence push what they sell?!

I dont know but perhaps we can get to the bottom of it with BCbuddepot! :smile:

Last edited:
S

Stonerabbit

Niemand said:
Again, luckily Im not trying to make the 50 post limit but I just HAVE to say

KUDOS!!!!

Right On!

Any other afirmative saying you'd like to interject! If ONLY we could get the "other" amsterdam cup to feel the same!! And there is No DOUBT that some would like to gain an edge and voting for a past winner can't be all bad!

Peace

You know thats interesting because I have heard from other not-so-knowledgable people that BCBud depot WAS jordans which I believed until I saw Jordans was still operating.... Maybe it was similar to Federation and Next generation seeds? I dunno....

But its easy to see Emerys motive.... God Bud won, they dont carry BDCud depot hence push what they sell?!

I dont know but perhaps we can get to the bottom of it with BCbuddepot! :smile:

Well it is very simple the owners are two guys from BC, none of them is involved with Jordan,s , is jordan or whatever !
I am taking care of there shop and european sales.
The breeder of the God Bud will be at the 420 Cup, not everyday because we are very busy with decorating our new store in Amsterdam, but he will be at the final.

Stonerabbit

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Stonerabbit said:
Well it is very simple the owners are two guys from BC, none of them is involved with Jordan,s , is jordan or whatever !
I am taking care of there shop and european sales.
The breeder of the God Bud will be at the 420 Cup, not everyday because we are very busy with decorating our new store in Amsterdam, but he will be at the final.

Stonerabbit

i call bullshit. godbud AKA and properly termed PURPLE SKUNK, has been on vancouver island for over ten years. just because you got a cutting of it(as if you even grew the cup winning bud ;) ), doesnt all of a sudden make you the breeder. what a laugh.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Wow, way to go to confuse me lol.
DVP could you just tell me what's going on here please?
I thought that you weren't anything to do with BCBD anymore? BCBD Europe? OK how relevant is this thread in today's world really? Isn't this old stuff? Can I just ignore this whole thread is what I'm asking? Or are you a part of something called BCBD europe now?

G

Hey hash master whats up bro....
Taking on the bull artisit again hey.........

P.S, he is right you know !!!!!

Niemand

Hashmasta-Kut said:
who R u talking to....

not me??
You talkin' to me?
You talkin' to me?
You talkin' to me?
Then who the hell else are you talking--
You talkin' to me?
Well Im the only one here
Who the **** do you think your talkin' to?
Oh Yeah?
Okay

Sorry...... Couldn't help it.... Schraders words somehow crept in my brain.....

Jah Bless

Niemand

Dave Vanpot said:
Okay.... NO DOUBT this is the BEST thread to start at the bottom and THEN try to figure out WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!

My IGNORANCE is that since that "OTHER" cup is going on that this thread was saying it WON the Cannabis Cup..... Its 9:50 pm A'dam time so somebody coulda known (their "coverage" SUCKED!!!)

Now.... Dave VanPot wins the award for best single post.... the above quoted one...

My guess is that he knew he made a typo in his original message and THOUGHT it was BCBD but it was really stoner
Dave Vanpot said:
Anyone know what happened to stonner rabbit??? is he still working for the BCBD????
Dave Vanpot said:
Now.....
GMT is TOTALLY confused......
GMT said:
Wow, way to go to confuse me lol.
DVP could you just tell me what's going on here please?
I thought that you weren't anything to do with BCBD anymore? BCBD Europe? OK how relevant is this thread in today's world really? Isn't this old stuff? Can I just ignore this whole thread is what I'm asking? Or are you a part of something called BCBD europe now?

This one is EASY..... YES.... Ignore the WHOLE THREAD if you want BUT KNOW that STONER RABBIT was the one involved with BCBD NOT Dave Van Pot...... If you check it out its easy to see where you made the wrong turn

Lastly......
Hashmasta-Kut said:
i call bullshit. godbud AKA and properly termed PURPLE SKUNK, has been on vancouver island for over ten years. just because you got a cutting of it(as if you even grew the cup winning bud ;) ), doesnt all of a sudden make you the breeder. what a laugh.

No Diggidy.... No Doubt......

Truer words were never spoken and it applies to Herijuana and some of the other strains as well......

Now... H-K, are you saying that PURPLE SKUNK is godbud or that there was a strain on VI called purple skunk that was the same as godbud.... That sounds like the same thing, but Im "hoping" you see the difference.....

Jah Bless all..... I took a stab at it.....

IBN/TTS

G

Confused guy here :chin: ,lol. Whats the difference between the BC GodBud and the DVP GodBud?Is it like the SSH/WW and other things with Arjan and Shanti/Neville?I mean did they part ways but one retained the parent stock or is both from the same stock,diff breeders,etc etc? I got some at like 18 days from seed,alittle late(just found them after putting them up a bit ago) but after seeing a couple threads on the DVP GB,it looks sweet,just wondering the difference will be! :joint: Peace DWW

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Lol, aren't we a bunch of stoners.
The start date for this thread was 2nd Aug this year. At that point, I'm guessing that Stoner Rabbit was still working for BCBD in Holland. DVP who used to be an active part of BCBD (co-owner/breeder), used to know Stoner Rabbit, and dropped him a line. Stoner Rabbit hasn't seen it. We all have, and started chipping in, me included. DVP and BCDB are still negotiating the final split up and both have access to the genetics. Everything Else I will ignore. Thanks for the PM DVP, I'll wait for any updates mate.
Niemand, close but no cigar, lol.

Niemand

BubbleBuddy said:
Confused guy here :chin: ,lol. Whats the difference between the BC GodBud and the DVP GodBud?Is it like the SSH/WW and other things with Arjan and Shanti/Neville?I mean did they part ways but one retained the parent stock or is both from the same stock,diff breeders,etc etc? I got some at like 18 days from seed,alittle late(just found them after putting them up a bit ago) but after seeing a couple threads on the DVP GB,it looks sweet,just wondering the difference will be! :joint: Peace DWW
I should have read GMTS post before responding..... Nevermind

Last edited:

Niemand

GMT said:
Lol, aren't we a bunch of stoners.
The start date for this thread was 2nd Aug this year. At that point, I'm guessing that Stoner Rabbit was still working for BCBD in Holland. DVP who used to be an active part of BCBD (co-owner/breeder), used to know Stoner Rabbit, and dropped him a line. Stoner Rabbit hasn't seen it. We all have, and started chipping in, me included. DVP and BCDB are still negotiating the final split up and both have access to the genetics. Everything Else I will ignore. Thanks for the PM DVP, I'll wait for any updates mate.
Niemand, close but no cigar, lol.

PUT DOWN THAT JOINT AND STEP AWAY.......

I dont know WHY the date is listed like that.... I just noticed it cause I "KNEW" it was FEB.... and NOT august!

How? Cause this was something I read BEFORE I went to the Icmag cup in APRIL of 2005.....

Follow the thread and it will be obvious...especially when you get around post #4.... what was that 1 month later??? Post #5 is the KICKER... when was that left NEXT MONTH??? If thats TRUE explain the time line for message #6!!!

THANKS for the clarification..... So, since you know..... That means the GodBud Im sitting on (Got 2 packs from DG as freebies) are NOT F2s????

Nice..... Very Nice.......

NOW.... Let me muddle the waters a little more......

Is Godbud known as other strains on Vancouver Island? I heard something today but I can't validate it......

Peace.... Im glad no cigar.... Im a paper, bong, vapor kinda guy

Jah Bless..... IBN/TTS

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Niemand said:

Now... H-K, are you saying that PURPLE SKUNK is godbud or that there was a strain on VI called purple skunk that was the same as godbud.... That sounds like the same thing, but Im "hoping" you see the difference.....

Jah Bless all..... I took a stab at it.....

IBN/TTS

godbud is purple skunk renamed to sound catchy and reinvigorate interest in an old strain. its the same strain, renamed. i dont know what difference you refer to, and yes i am baked.
:lurk:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Me too lol, I knew it was an old thread, just clicked back to see the actual date and converted USA date format to UK date format.

G

Has anybody grown out the god clone? There's an old-school seattle clone called purple skunk that was known for producing huge fan leaves with lots of fingers per leaf, interesting if it might be the same as god...

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
old school seattle is pretty close to old school vancouver island. could easily be the same. i am growing a cross of it, but not the origional sorry.

G

Don't forget Godbuds other name on our little rock there Hashmasta. Some people I know also call it Hawaiian and say that was its first name when the cut first started circulating away back when. Basically Godbud = Purple Skunk = Hawaiian. Some traits of the trics I have noticed to help ID Godbud are that they are very dark, and it doesn't make a FMCD bubblehash.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
hmmm. i 'member in my area, around 89-90 prolly about the first time..., callled purple skunk. never hawaiian in this neck of the woods anyway.

G

lol, that's hilarious, thanks for that info, HMK, now the baron can tell people he knows to be extra proud... we had been salivating about getting the GB bean's... still want 'em, but not as badly now, the Purple Skunk is mixed in the 2-3 local in breeded varieties that are the best (especially the Jimi Hendrix, it's super Champ, mang, got sum now)

Latest posts

Latest posts