What's new

Cannabis Cup winner God Bud

S

Stonerabbit

We are entering the Cannabis Cup winner 2004 the GOD BUD ( Indica ) and probably another very special strain.

Can,t wait until April

Stonerabbit

BC Bud Depot Europe

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Welcome

Welcome

We look forward to including your entries :canabis: :joint: Bring it on!

Something tells me there's going to be some very stoned judges :canabis:

:wave:
dg

G

Awesome i have been to HTCC 3 years in a row and am so frikn sick of the seed category. The "celebirty" judges get to try all the seed co. strains and they win cups and then expect to sell there seeds for 220$ wtf is up with that? No one got to try there strain except some celebs. Well i hope Love Potion is in the entry cuz i ain't buying them seeds for that price Reeferman is crazy. I'll buy dutch seeds over that price anyday. Can't wait to judge the Seed co.'s Getting that tolerance up hehe See you guys in the Dam! Jubei

S

Stonerabbit

We also going to enter the Sweeth Tooth and a wonderful sativa ( love to see this one against the Love Potion ) and some beautiful Hash MMM oh yeah we all are going to be stoned, BC Bud Depot got plenty for everybody.

See you all at the 420 Cup !

Stonerabbit

Stonerabbit

All I can say is I'm glad I got my pass. Sounds like a nice line up. Good luck can't wait to try it.

Bones

G

Well i am very very glad to hear BC will be represented in Amsterdam at this Cup too. Last one was awesome with the bud you brought and the calenders. See you there.

gianlucaapaul

Hey StoneRabbit… is that you DVP? Well anyways… I was just checking out seeds the other day and ran across God Bud in Emery's catalog and he distinctly says that Jordan of the Island's God Bud won the Cannabis Cup this year. Not trying to raise a fuss just thought you might want to remedy Emery's bad marketing. Peace.

G

"I think reeferman is as good as anybody but I don't think ANY strain is worth more than a hundred bucks myself."-- Lucifer posted a thread the other day that they lowered the price to $120 for LP.Stil on the high end but who knows might try it one day.You guys will know if it is worth it for sure if you get to smoke it @ the 420,lucky bastards.lol DWW :wave:

S

Stonerabbit

Emery,s Cup

Emery,s Cup

gianlucaapaul said:
Hey StoneRabbit… is that you DVP? Well anyways… I was just checking out seeds the other day and ran across God Bud in Emery's catalog and he distinctly says that Jordan of the Island's God Bud won the Cannabis Cup this year. Not trying to raise a fuss just thought you might want to remedy Emery's bad marketing. Peace.

Well if Emery is saying things it must be the truth :wink:
Well it is very simple we don,t want to work with Emery so he got Jordans God and he is saying that,s the winner.
Words are said enough about his way of working, just wait until the 420 cup, you can meet the breeder and ask him

S

Stonerabbit

DVP

DVP

gianlucaapaul said:

Not DVP,

I am working for him in Holland.

Stonerabbit

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Blind Judging

Blind Judging

So you want the judges to know what this entry looks like before the event....hmmm, we are doing a 'blind' judging of entries.

We will be doing a photo shoot of all received entries and folks will get a chance to see how entries were presented to us prior to making the judge packages, so please understand why I have removed your hand pic.

We are very excited to have you participate, but is in everyone's best interest to keep things in line with our 'blind judging' theme.

Thanks for your understanding.

dg

G

wow that nuggie bug looks nice and vicious.. Man i wish i was going to the dam...
smoke it up for me you all.. And come back and tell me so i can drool... :jawdrop: All i can say is party have some fun.. get high.. :smoke: And mail me all kinda shite from over there.. :eek: lol be safe.. peace

sack :friends: :canabis: :smoke:

S

Stonerabbit

Dutchgrown said:
So you want the judges to know what this entry looks like before the event....hmmm, we are doing a 'blind' judging of entries.

We will be doing a photo shoot of all received entries and folks will get a chance to see how entries were presented to us prior to making the judge packages, so please understand why I have removed your hand pic.

We are very excited to have you participate, but is in everyone's best interest to keep things in line with our 'blind judging' theme.

Thanks for your understanding.

dg

With all respect DG, in another thread everybody is posting there entries including pictures but this one is not allowed ? ?

Do you think the judges print all these pictures and memorize these ?

Peace

Stonerabbit

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
NO PICS!

NO PICS!

Hey mate.....what's the url to those other pics you speak of....cause I'll yank them down as fast as yours went down if I see them...this is a fair Cup and we are doing our utmost to make sure everything is BLIND judged....so no pics please.

Thanks,
dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Stonerabbit said:
>>>>snip>>>>snip>>>>
Do you think the judges print all these pictures and memorize these ?

Peace

Stonerabbit

It isn't what 'I' think...it is what the judges might think or remember...and what they could be predisposed to remembering by visual images of entries, prior to seeing them in the judge sample packets....surely this makes sense to you????? You can think I'm being the 'bad guy'...I'm just trying to make 110% sure everything about our Cup is fair and square and all entries receive the same fair amount of consideration.

Thanks,
dg

S

Stonerabbit

Dutchgrown said:
It isn't what 'I' think...it is what the judges might think or remember...and what they could be predisposed to remembering by visual images of entries, prior to seeing them in the judge sample packets....surely this makes sense to you????? You can think I'm being the 'bad guy'...I'm just trying to make 110% sure everything about our Cup is fair and square and all entries receive the same fair amount of consideration.

Thanks,
dg

It,s OK.

Peace,

Stonerabbit

Latest posts

Latest posts