What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CANNABIS CUP IS OFFICIALLY STARTED!

W

Weedman Herb

It took you 3 months to decide to respond and another few days to write that? Whatever ... I think you're butt hurt because I gave franco props and showed no love for you ... Activist huh ... How's this for active ... The last post on this thread, before you crawled out of your hole, was 11 30 08 ...

Last edited:

Marco Renda

LOL Ok what ever LOL You have NO CLUE! There is nothing wrong with Franco as a matter of fact Franco seems to prefer the FMS Afgani Bullrider over the GH cup winner! If you haven't learned by now it's about helping OTHERS it NOT all about me,

Take Care and Peace
Marco

W

Weedman Herb

I don't think I'm the clueless one Marco ... don't let foolish pride make you look bad fighting with Herb on the Internet ... Maybe you think every thread you post in becomes yours? or ... whatever ... I think you crave attention ... I was just giving you what you appear to want ... Is there some other reason you returned to pick this issue up again? I don't think anyone was sitting on the edge of their seat waiting for your response ... You could have chose to let this rest ... are you regretting your choice??

bubbleman

Veteran
I just want to chime in here.
80%thc,,uhhhh i call shenanigans....

As for the arguement of price..
well lets do a little math shall we.
Say herb is 10euro's a gram.
So a pound is going to be 4540euro's if sold all in 10euro grams.
Now that same lb of herb is only going to have MAYBE, 28 grams of actual bubble on it.
So if we are generous and say we got a whole OUNCE, IE 28GRAMS OF BUBBLE from that same lb( 4540euro's)
you are paying for that hash, 4540/28 = 162.14 euro.

Dont get me wrong i wasnt super stoked on paying 60plus euro's a gram for my melty hash at the dampkring this year, but bottom line it was the nicest hash i could find, it was melty and delicious and yes it was 60euro's a gram.
Go on and on and on about how that is a rip off, all the while you are paying wayyy more for your resin DILUTED on herb...

However with that said, going back to the 80% have never ever heard of a percentage this high for anything but oil.
Sam has told me on a few occasions where his sift would reach a 70% area,, which become close to unsmokeable, because of how much it liquified.

picture.php

Not to mention thc percentage's shouldnt really be used to sell a product. Why not let the head thats injesting it decide how powerful or great it is?

my two cents.

Bubble man

Painfull

What was the difference that made the super lemon haze the cup winner over barneys utopia haze sativa winner. Potency, high, taste ect.

B

British_Bulldog

Well I'd like to chime in here too bubbleman,

- The hash being sold for 60 euro a gram at the Greenhouse was probably made from trim, not buds for sale, so that 162 euro argument goes out of the window.

- The dealer at Greenhouse proudly showed me and a buddy the 60 euro hash under the microscope, and although it was good, there were still imperfections and contamination.

Afterwhich, I showed him some Nepalese 1st grade import, which incidentally cost me a fraction of the price....the Nep was *completely* clean and when the dealer saw it under the 100x 'scope he became humbled.

I tried giving him a piece of the Nep, but it took a few minutes of persuasion to get him to accept it because he thought "he was not worthy"!

Bottom line: the Nep was better hash and a better smoke, and you could buy a nice chunk of import for the price of 1g from the Greenhouse.

Peace

PS. I also call BS on "80% THC", the GH hash was probably more like 40-50% max.

K

Karma Genetics

all the nepali's from the ICMAG crew where extreem pure. I think coffeeshops would love to sell that for the max during HTcup he he........

I did try GH mexi-melt. I think it changed a lot since the cup entry....................

B

British_Bulldog

Yes Karma, Nepalese pure goodness :D

I'm also sure the coffeeshops would love to sell it.....but there's not enough for the coffeeshops!!.....only enough for the connoisseurs :D

Peace

K

kopite

anyone know what the actual requirements to enter the HTCC are? cant seem to find um anywhere.

I thinks it's what called a "bung" aka "bribe"

K

Karma Genetics

Only Amsterdam coffeeshops can enter.

They also have a Seed company catagory getting tasted by the V.I.P. Judge's any seedcompany can enter that.