What's new

Cannabis Cup in Colorado...

dja

Any news on if the Cannabis Crown is still happening after the Full Spectrum raid?

I recently talked to someone at High Country Caregivers, It is defiantly still on. And they still WILL have Full Spectrum Lab results, according to him. Should be a great time, I can't wait!

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
I'm curious who has the best buds in Colorado both in flavor and lab tested quality.

The quality of dispensary weed is way down from 1 year ago. Now you are lucky to find 1 strain of medical quality smoke at most of these dispensaries.

:rasta:

WESTERNCOLORADO

It's in Aspen because it's the WESTERN SLOPE CANNABIS CUP,

Denver is the FRONT RANGE.

Golden Tickets are for GROWERS LICENSED IN COLORADO ONLY, they are basically what create the "peoples choice", would compare to being a judge in dam where the "Golden Ticket" would be what you need to obtain the sample grams of free product from growers.

Aspen Golden Ticket= Judges Pass in Amsterdam

If you don't have one your not going to get one.

It's almost sold out.

Tickets to just get in to "look only" are $25.

I doubt it will be cool, seems like a convention for head shops really.

I bet the real Cup goes down in a hotel in Glennwood after the public Cup.
Go to the 420 Rally in Denver if you want to get blazed out.

j-fly

This is hardly a cannabis cup. Why would anyone pay $25 to look at weed. You cant have a cannabis cup if you cant smoke weed there. This will just be a bunch of people trying to sell shit to each other and try to find people to sign over their caregiver rights.
We cant have a real cannabis cup until full legalization happens!

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
our group will be in the buttermilk parkin lot around 3/4 pm. im goin to meet some online friends, hang out and see whats up.

best reason to go is to meet up with friends. share meds and basically have a good time. we have tics to check the event, but main reason is to meet up and visit with friends.

CBF

I hear the Kandy Kush won, congrats to Ryan and Kevin at my favorite shop RMR! I always thought that stuff was dank, its got a sour rubbery stank to it and the taste is very much candied chemdog/diesel. The availability has been few and far between but the batch they had last week is killer! Ill try and throw a pic up.

Latest posts

Latest posts