What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Cats

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our cat loves to sit on our laps and take hits with us when we smoke a doob, she turns her head to the smoke and enjoys the cloud around her. She even dabs, she is such a stoner cat, never had an animal like to get high.
She will eat some of the fan leaves when we trim too....

Betterhaff

Veteran
Our cat loves to sit on our laps and take hits with us when we smoke a doob, she turns her head to the smoke and enjoys the cloud around her. She even dabs, she is such a stoner cat, never had an animal like to get high.
She will eat some of the fan leaves when we trim too....
My cat likes to sleep on me

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran

Attachments

• IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0521.jpg
    IMG_0521.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 22

armedoldhippy

Veteran
afraid my elderly calico mole-killer is nearing the finish line. i picked her up today to bring her in for kitty treats, and she has developed a large tumor/growth/whatever on her stomach next to her left hind leg. she has had a smaller one on the outside of her ribcage for months now. gonna be a tough hole to dig...

Green Squall

afraid my elderly calico mole-killer is nearing the finish line. i picked her up today to bring her in for kitty treats, and she has developed a large tumor/growth/whatever on her stomach next to her left hind leg. she has had a smaller one on the outside of her ribcage for months now. gonna be a tough hole to dig...

Hey, maybe the tumors are benign. How old is she? That's so cool she hunts moles :biggrin:. Best wishes.

Here is my cannabis cat. My girl named him Mango after Mango Kush, her favorite strain plus he is orange lol.

Also, he is a cool kitty. Loves to play fetch like a dog, which I've never seen another cat do. Also he loves to get high with us, but he also likes to eat growing weed plants. I have to keep him out of the room the plants are in or he will eat the leaves.

Green Squall

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63807&pictureid=1668370View Image

Here is my cannabis cat. My girl named him Mango after Mango Kush, her favorite strain plus he is orange lol.

Also, he is a cool kitty. Loves to play fetch like a dog, which I've never seen another cat do. Also he loves to get high with us, but he also likes to eat growing weed plants. I have to keep him out of the room the plants are in or he will eat the leaves.

Cats always find the most bizarre places to lounge lol. I once found mine in the dryer sleeping on top of the clothes haha.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hey, maybe the tumors are benign. How old is she? That's so cool she hunts moles :biggrin:. Best wishes.

near as we can figure, she is over twenty years old, rickety legs, stumbles etc. still has an excellent appetite, loves falling asleep on my stomach, purrs like a pro. :biggrin: she moved in and adopted us over 18 years ago, and she was an adult then. already spayed, litter box trained etc. we figure she was an old ladies pet because she is NOT happy held on her back like kids carry them around. she lets me do that, but my boys have learned better than to try... after we started feeding her, she left a mole/vole/mouse a day on our mat by the door for nearly two weeks. mole problem solved...:woohoo:

Betterhaff

Veteran
Presents. My cat loves to leave them. My neighbor had an indoor/outdoor cat and had him before I got mine. We were good buds too and he would leave me presents all the time. He was one of the mellowest cats I’ve ever seen although he's since passed. When my cat came along they made friends immediately and then the presents really started coming. Sure helped keep the mice/vole population in check.

Sorry to hear about your old girl AOH. But 20 years is a good run…good times for both I’m sure.

Green Squall

Wow hippy, over 20 years old is impressive. My tabbies lived to 16 and I thought that was old. I actually wouldn't mind having a cat again. Not ready to get another dog but I think a cat would cool to have around.

betterhalf: once my cat left a dead mouse in my hand when I was sleeping. I woke up and felt something warm, turned the light on, mortified, I threw it across the room. Will never forget that.

Betterhaff

Veteran
My kitty went thru a phase of bringing them home alive, she just wanted to play with them. Live toys, lol. Many a time the cat and I were both chasing a mouse thru the house. Baby rabbits too, man those little suckers are fast. The worst were birds.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
our oldest burmese is 15 years old and liked "armedoldhippy" says she also loves sleeping on my stomach,,purrs and eats really well but she has started to forget? about her litter tray so little accidents occur and she sleeps lots now:),,,,,

our other 2 burmese seem to treat her much more gently now instead of our youngest who would jump on her for play etc,,,,,,
cats sensitivity never fails to amaze me!,,
almost like they have ESP,,,,,,s2