What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Cats

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
another old cat

Attachments

• IMG_0299.jpg
    IMG_0299.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 28

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We had a good run together. 16 years. It's over. :( She got so sick just in the last couple days.

I wish I wasn't taking a break from growing. Fresh fan leaves were her favorite treat. I gave her some dry ones last night.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will. I just need a break to feel sad for a while. I adopted 2 kittens in 2000, the year I started growing. They had good lives, for cats. Now they're both gone.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

I met some new friends on craigslist. Brother and sister, 2 months old. They're so in love with each other. They spend all day playing and cuddling. It took them a couple days to adjust to the new place, but now they're the happiest kitties in the world. :)

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

These are the happiest kitties in the world. :) They want to spend all day on my lap cuddling or running around the house playing.

Skunky McNugget

This is "Lucy" , she was a stray that adopted us, she picked her o

This is "Lucy" , she was a stray that adopted us, she picked her o

attachmentid=372163&thumb=1[/img][/url] This is "Lucy", a stray that adopted us. My wife kept calling out names to her until she said Lucy, then "Lucy" responded very loudly to her name! She loves fan leaves as do our other 2 cats.I grow a couple plants just for them since the grow is off limits to them.

Attachments

• 20150328_071735.jpg
    20150328_071735.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 26

St. Phatty

I have Cannabis Chickens, and they have some feline friends who like to hang around their little oasis.

If I was to take a picture, it would be of 4 chickens resting near a female Amnesia (Haze x NL) that is about 2 feet tall and situated in a planter made of swamp-grass and string. With a Cat hiding in the bushes nearby.

The Cat is Orange and Black and White. and skinny. 1/2 the time when I go out there, it is resting in the bushes near the chickens' main compost pile.

I just got 2 cow livers from a neighbor. I hope the cat likes liver :woohoo:

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
Old cat teaching young cat, on how to be lazy. :D

IMG_0500.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0501.jpg
    IMG_0501.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 28
I can't believe I didn't know about this thread until now. What's up IC cat lovers! Really great posts and tributes to your feline companions. I'll be sure to post up some pics of my little buddies this week.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
as my mole-slaying calico is slowing down, a new cat is on the way up. youngest son is "temporarily" watching a friends half-grown black kitten. :) damn thing is mean, psychotic, out of control, thinks it is a dog, & is a real pain in the ass! i fucking LOVE it...pics to follow soon.:biggrin: