What's new

Cannabis - Britains secret farms

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Watched it....frowned at it....laughed at them....but is a bit more than intimidating those helicopters!! And....I guess everyone who lives in a humid area and has a tendancy to get a bit of mold on their windows are now classified as a cannabis grower and get their doors kicked in. Bollocks!!!!

I believe this show was more to get everyone's 'neighbors' in on the watch, to put the big fear into the mind.

Rubbish!

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was crap show but not too biased.....but twas nice to hear the Breeder guy got no jail for getting nabbed with 300 plants Due to all diff varieties and plant tags 'cos that made it obvious he wasn't a dealer? He had 30 big ones flowering when raided as well.....;]

V1AAA

strange that another got charged with production for only 4 plants

load of bollocks if you ask me

It was crap show but not too biased.....but twas nice to hear the Breeder guy got no jail for getting nabbed with 300 plants Due to all diff varieties and plant tags 'cos that made it obvious he wasn't a dealer? He had 30 big ones flowering when raided as well.....;]

ambertrich

Veteran
Is there any chance the EU will ever take up MMJ or straight up legalization as a whole, or will they be content to have a hodge podge of laws for each memeber nation.

Wondering too if in the US, there could be a case made on the Federal level under the equal protection clause getting the DOJ out of the states hair when they vote for MMJ or to decrim or relegalize. (sort of the opposite of what I was asking about the EU)/

Maybe get the UN to update the Narcotics Conventions from 1970 to the realities of today.

I can't believe we live in so called advanced countries that have such ass backwards approach to something inherent in our makeup as a species - the desire to alter ones own consceince.

(Yeah, I'm one of those older guys who thought in high school that the weed would be freed by the time I was out of college-just underestimated the profit in prohibition for the politicians and the increadibly destructive Puritan ethics that still rule some many peoples lives)

Chronic777

Im still delusional enough to beleive it could be legal before im sixfeet under, it just makes too much sense that it should be legal

FreeMan

Chronic was right about not giving it a chance. I went back to the site and I'd actually stopped the vid at 2:08! Had to clear my temporary prejudgment and give it a watch, followed by a lengthy debate with my friend.

We had disagreement on a couple of aspects of the program, mainly the intent behind the editing. Even though the program was quite unbiased, I thought the editing and timing of certain punchlines was quite sinister... especially the last scene where the presenter is walking down the street saying 'any house can be a factory', while flashing an array of just about every type of property you can think of.

What we did agree on was there were lots of good tips, and my friend even argued that the editing could have been done in such a way as to help growers find out about police tactics and methods.

I wonder if the red knocker is as efficient from different angles? :chin:
I might play around with some triangles this evening ;)

What an amazing cache of seeds as well!!! I didn't feel to bad for that guy though. He doesn't look like the sort of guy who's 'buying off kids on bikes' as he put it, and there's no way he'd be going without :biggrin: I tried to get a glimpse of the name on his line of seeds but it passed too quickly. Quite intrigued to see what he was working with.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the kid who presented it didnt even scratch the surface,,,,,he almost hit the highnotes when he visited melowyellow in amsterdam,,

THC proppaganda with no mention antagonist medicine,,,,,it was like the kids show "in the night garden",,,a kids view on the world

Standaman

Just another propaganda documentary i my opinion, skunk made my son hang himself, skunk made my son drop out of school and steal from us.

I liked the bit about the helicopter spotting grows and the laid back attitudes of the police, i know they edited the shit out of the programme because that's just how the BBC are.

But i do wish they showed a bit more about the medical side of things rather than inbred looking children smoking in a park, they could of showed way more than that to let the piranhas know we ain't some fiends that start on cannabis and then turn to crime to fund what we smoke.

Oh well if anything it's just alerted all the curtain twitchers and neighbourhood watchers to make our lives harder. Am i bothered personally? No i'm in it for a hobby and an endless supply of potion

deeboy1

2 days before this program aired a helicopter hovered in my garden about 100 meters high at one in morning for about 1 1/2 mins then i watched this program-wish i hadnt!!

Latest posts

Latest posts