What's new

cannabis ban in Amsterdam?

Rider420

I worked for legalization (and or medicalization) of all recreational vices for over 40 years in Alaska and elsewhere, to the detriment of my professional standing, as well as adding unwanted surveillance to my family's lives and my own.

I could go on about my own credentials, but in your case it would be pointless.

And I've never been your 'buddy'. I typically avoid rude pricks as much as possible, not withstanding giving them the benefit of the doubt in discourse, which you shrug aside, whether with me or with others, and continue with your presumptuous rudeness.

That said, fuck off.
Bye or fuck off eh please go on about how you legalized cannabis and decriminalized other drugs buddy. I'm sure its all true. LOL What a joke.

Rider420

So you're a mindless sociopath with limited insight into yourself, and the gross assumptions you make? Not to mention limited reading comprehension skil\ls. Only possible conclusions at this point.

Have an exceptionally lonely life.
Wind him up and watch him spin I love it. :devilish: So angry so much fun just another unhappy grower who lost thier cash cow. BTW you already admitted to the fact you used to grow and sell but now your backpedaling.
Ain't KARMA a bitch.
"I haven't personally engaged in 'full tilt boogie' commercial Black Market production in more than a few years now. I don't miss it. The stress, the constant questions, worry, 'who knows what?', 'who got into legal trouble that I consort with, and I don't know it went down?', etc. Glad to be rid of that.

"So, before, a hippie pot grower operating in the Black Market was just a hippie pot grower operating in the Black Market. NOW- they're a hippie pot grower operating in the Black Market who's perceived as taking money out of the pocket of the government. Now the government has even MORE reason to resent that hippie (unlicensed) pot grower."
But your all for legalization eh. :LOL:

FYI you can call illicit growers in states and nations that cannabis is still illegal hippies but if your state or nation has legalized cannabis your just a fucking parasitic criminal that's only doing it for money!

Last edited:

moose eater

Here are 20,000 objects found in a recent subway dig in Amsterdam with descriptions. I see a hash pipe or two . . . Below the Surface
I didn't yet find my (1991) discarded hash and hash pipe in there any where. I'll keep looking.

In fact, despite there being many/some paraphernalia items in the registry/pics, I found no pics of hashish or bags of weed, ecstacy pills, cocaine, or such other potentially desirable items listed. (Maybe I failed to look thoroughly enough?).

You don't suppose those potentially desirable items are viewed as a fringe benefit for the poor buggers tasked with cleaning up that mess, do you?

moose eater

Here are 20,000 objects found in a recent subway dig in Amsterdam with descriptions. I see a hash pipe or two . . . Below the Surface
I looked some more, and still haven't found any recreational substances. Certainly not mine. Not that I'd want to claim them and ask them to be returned. :)

I did find an older (antique) Browning pocket pistol in half-way intact appearance (likely a .32 caliber by the looks of it, but who knows?) that, had it been better preserved or maintained, would be worth some money today.

Wonder if they're hiring for those jobs? :)

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
The mayor has an idea to change the city for the elite, so everything what directs to Sodom and Gomorra should be to get rid of.
Fancy restaurants and expensive penthouses are coming next.
The Chinese bought years ago the Zeedijk and improved the situation enormous .No more drug dealers and prostitutes in the street anymore.

b0fce2_5a7060e1fd37472ab4dc792ebca7ad05_mv2_d_2004_1592_s_2.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
The mayor has an idea to change the city for the elite, so everything what directs to Sodom and Gomorra should be to get rid of.
Fancy restaurants and expensive penthouses are coming next.
The Chinese bought years ago the Zeedijk and improved the situation enormous .No more drug dealers and prostitutes in the street anymore.

View attachment 18812694

Sounds like gentrification.

Better watch out

Hipsters are a far greater threat to our democracy than gun violence. Gentrification. Arrogance. Peter pan syndrome. Far scarier than that AR-15 i keep hearing about

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Sounds like gentrification.

Better watch out
They already did that with some areas in the centre of Rotterdam.The result is that the city make profits from big investers too, who were attracted to it.Especially the car industry use the skyline of Rotterdam a lot in their adverts.

5 years ago for me was the last time I was in the red light district, but found it a big mess with trash everywhere, overcrowded compared too the Zeedijk, where you have a very good Thai restaurant btw.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
They wont serve gluten strips with your kung pao audi :biggrin:
Only cricket satay with truffle peanut sauce and wagyu beef croquettes will be served, when you come in at least a Mercedes AMG SL.
There will be some fancy coffeeshops with pre-rolls with golden tips and Cuban cugar blunts.The weed is grown with water from Iceland in Sicilian volcanic rock soil and vibrated by Tibetan bowl music. ;)