What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Act

Gmack

no judge is gonna put anyone in prison for 7 years for seeds, sorry, aint happening

If your name was Marc emery you'd disagree. While I agree it's unlikely judges will sentence people to 7 years they will have the right to do so. Just as I doubt they'd sentence anyone to 14 years for providing a minor with weed.... but they could.

Joe Mama

ok cop, sure you have, every one here totally believes your a patient lol u sound like a pig, straight up, and that aint my fault buddy...anyways have a nice day ya lp suck up/pig :) ill be growing my way more then 4 plants til im dead, this is Canada, we dont fall for your shit here bud

Again with the Internet tough guy BS. LOL! :laughing:

Ill give you directions where we can meet bud. Im in Windsor Ontario. Exit 12 off 401. Say when and Ill be at the Silver screen cinemas right there off the ramp. If not, save you BS for somebody else tough guy...

HiFiGanja

thats bad but isn't it 14 years for bringing in seeds, in the same section where they mention organic extracts? so shatter is 14 years max?

Nothing like harsh punishment for people to use that to create some crazy new way to process and use THC. Its going to be interesting what new substances start to show up drug dealers to cash in on.

Pretty fucked up that we're going from people rarely going to jail for weed to now possibly getting serious time and fill up the jails? Shouldn't legalization mean you remove the black market and remove people going to jail for the substance? Here we have politicians using their positions to cash in and introduce even harsher laws to keep people away from their new found cash machine.

I don't know about you guys, but 4 flowering plants is a little low.

My space is currently set up for 12, which produces barely enough for me, myself and I.

Gmack

IMO...The only time any inspection or concern will be raised over a 4 plant maximum is when the LAW/LEO is investigating other issues at the home in question and accidently discovery the overage.

IMO...There is no way they can other wise control or inspect such a massive undertaking of 4 plants in even 10% of Canada's house holds. I have never heard of a inspection at a legal medical grow and that has existed for 15 plus years and have substantially more than 4 plants.

So grow as many plants as u want...just don't get caught by getting drunk and stupid or fighting with your ol'lady or neighbours.
As long as your discrete...youll be Kool...:dance013:.

Peace...B.
Upto 3 years for obstructing a inspector

askim69

Upto 3 years for obstructing a inspector

Exactly.

These guys dont wanna believe whats in black and white in the legislation right in front of them.

Get ready for HUGE licensing fees at both the Federal and provincial level. Those fees will pay for all the new enforcement aspects they are licking their chops to unleash on Canadians.

They are using the force and colour of law to steer the market. You are gonna smoke weed from them, through them, or bt them or, you are facing BIG time in a cage. This is about controlling the market.

That's because they want you to buy their cash drug.

For fuck sakes, I was trying to lighten the mood around here.

I know it's bullshit and to be honest I could never limit myself to 12 anyways, as I like a space for seed crops and hybrids.

For me, this is just more unjust bullshit coming from the feds and won't be remedied until I can have as many plants as joe blow next door has carboys.

Fucking who cares? That's how many.

Jonny Lan

Exactly.

These guys dont wanna believe whats in black and white in the legislation right in front of them.

Get ready for HUGE licensing fees at both the Federal and provincial level. Those fees will pay for all the new enforcement aspects they are licking their chops to unleash on Canadians.

They are using the force and colour of law to steer the market. You are gonna smoke weed from them, through them, or bt them or, you are facing BIG time in a cage. This is about controlling the market.
had to laugh at your last statement. Im not smoking ANYTHING from them, Im hitting dabs of my 81808 rosin atm and i will be hitting dabs of my 81808 rosin 10 years from now unless I'm dead. Sure they might soon or one day "control the market" but they can't control me. Let them try and take my medical rights from me. Im sure I speak for many when I say this but we will fight for our rights until the end.

HiFiGanja

had to laugh at your last statement. Im not smoking ANYTHING from them, Im hitting dabs of my 81808 rosin atm and i will be hitting dabs of my 81808 rosin 10 years from now unless I'm dead. Sure they might soon or one day "control the market" but they can't control me. Let them try and take my medical rights from me. Im sure I speak for many when I say this but we will fight for our rights until the end.

Pretty sure the new market will be super concentrates and new forms for THC processing/products and super strains that no legal growers have. Its much easier to grow weed as a source for concentrates then cooking meth and etc... Necessity is the mother of all invention.

askim69

Agreed. Price for med cards is gonna go through the roof but, as stated in C45 inspectors are coming. Whether its a med legal grow or an authorized 4 plant grow, those inspectors are coming. And, in that legislation they can bring in with them whoever they want. Thats gonna include electrical inspectors, fire inspectors, if you have kids, Child services, etc,etc,etc. This is about greater control over a portion of the population they see as addicts and gangsters they are gonna squeeze every dime outta or put them in a cage. They will be notifying insurance companies also. I understand saying "fuck the man' and going on and getting on but, ive done time and even the possibility of 14 years makes my ass pucker a bit. Thats a long bit. Fuck, even the 5 less a day is stretch. 6 months, who the fuck wants to do that? This shit is getting worse, not better.