What's new

Canadian Marijuana Market

G.O.T.

getting this thread back on track, hopefully ;)

whats the current price in LM of BC? per unit or whatever.

where I am at (not lower mainland) price is slowly rising... however general quality is still low. (says my dealer buddies)

the boutique market is fine, still getting 2400 a unit, more if broken down in qp

thats my current canadian market

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
In my area we call it rez-weed or rez-hydro. As it comes thru a Native American reservation from Canada into the state's. Goes anywhere from $1200-$2200 per lb., depending on who you know and the quality of the "batch"( the natives bring it across the river 100's of lbs. at a time through "customs-less" crossings between the state's and Canada). The weed is usually garbage, almost always wet and smells like hay. Street prices are $150-$200 an ounce. We call it commercial because it's about equivalent to Mex brick compared to local outdoor.

bigbag

Veteran
^ maybe way up north, or in rich city area's...but no. big brokers won't be more than 16 or so...

G.O.T.

herbs are 2400 in BC?

commercially no.

small boutique batches, yes.

I have 2lbs outta my usual 4-5lb a run, pre ordered for 5k

and they live in the lower mainland.

I don't use a broker as I am small mom and pop... the way it should be.

I package up 2lb.... sell the other 2lb.... do the math. 4k of lights. lol. commercial guys r blowing it (for everyone else too)

G.O.T.

to be fair though... small batches, or multiple spaces allows for me to take risks with strains that commie growers just can't... or would have a hard time sleeping if they did.

Im not into it for the money. not a pure cash copper. U have to truly love growing and love weed to pull these numbers... not jo shmoe with a house fulla "good og"

Ras Mason

Veteran
kuu. that s what i thought.

yeah small is beautyfull. i am back to that now. love it.
Done everything from 400w to 300k.
3 is the new 2. And yes of great quality...
;)

Docteur

prices i saw

prices i saw

from travelling and working across the country, one month ago a pound in Alberta went for 2000 to 2600 bucks and 1600 to 20 in BC right now, same prices in Quebec.

:tiphat: