What's new

Canadian Marijuana Market

growshopfrank

Veteran
Idle hands. It was listed as a shipment of metal wire. If they didn't account for it the vehicle weight would have been off by a couple of tons.

Between Buffalo, Detroit and Port Huron they are hitting at least 1 good shipment of over 1000LBs per week lately
Just a guess but going by the names of the folks caught it seems to be a virtual UN of groups involved.

growshopfrank

Veteran
I had the hydraulic jack, that was gathering dust. Outside of my time, my rig resembles the dabpress and ran me at best $250 Cad. $180 was for the plates and controller.

If anyone is looking to set up crappy tire has a decent 10T shop press on sale starting today.

troutman

Seed Whore
Free Rosin Press Trailer Park Style :biggrin:

I don't make rosin.

But somebody in Canada has to make a contraption that lays on a train track.
Imagine a train compressing those buds? I bet the rosin would fly in seconds. :bigeye:

troutman

Seed Whore
That's genius Trout!
I can picture you laying out 100 feet of parchment on the tracks now. lol

All fun and games until somebody derails a train and the CN Police find out why. :hide:

It may be safer to let the Trailer Park Boys use the Swayzee Express train. :laughing:

34c717059e73ad06b74121d5deb8e84e.jpg

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
A little off topic but all those big border bulk pack busts do you think that its a case of idle homeland security hands with the reduced border traffic or did the horseman finally get some linguistic help?
My money is on the better translators....

They're checking more simply because they have the manpower.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Free Rosin Press Trailer Park Style :biggrin:

I don't make rosin.

But somebody in Canada has to make a contraption that lays on a train track.
Imagine a train compressing those buds? I bet the rosin would fly in seconds. :bigeye:

Hee, hee, hee, I made my first cannacaps using a bottle jack, a die made from a pipe nipple with cap, and the undercarriage of my van.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
A jacks all! Anyone going into (non asphalt terrain is an idiot without one :) If you don't know how to use one, well you don't really need one. Walk out! :tiphat:

mikeross

Uh-oh... the sky is falling. Looks like the slow and steady rise of wholesale seems to be coming back down.

This is how the wholesale market has been the last few years and pretty consistent.
giphy.gif

This is how your average cashcropper reacts every time wholesale prices come down slightly
giphy.gif

Anyone who's been in the game a few years
giphy.gif

Thesearch

No reason greenhouse grown should not be as good as any indoor grown..... boils down to how well you treat your garden and the genetics chosen.
Mendo Scout , BC 52N @3000ft
View Image
View Image

Hey Tom! you must be in the interior, huh? no light dep? my only problem outdoors is having varieties that finish by mid september before the coastal rains come! Grew some awesome outdoor from an early finishing seedline I've been working on, but everything commercial I grew from bought seeds turned out phenomenal. just had to be finished in a greenhouse. I think many people just dont put the effort or love into their greenhouse bud. Mine were in 2 gallon fabric pots fed medi one, diastatic barley malt and palm sugar. With the exception of the drippy greenhouse encouraging me to cut some varieties early, it's indistinguishable from indoor. that said, my purely outdoor bud definitely smells strong of pine, amongst other lovely smells, but is heads and tails above any outdoor I see

Bmac1

Veteran
I am not really tapped into "the market" but someone close to me works on the commercial side of things and paints a pretty bleak picture.

He tells me that a small amount of the stuff he sees fetches good prices in quantity (just under 2k/lb) but that there is plenty of 1k/lb stuff out there right now and thats even hard to move. He says its "killer" but he's also trying to move it, lol.

Has everything moved to MOMS, extracts? People scoffing at $60/qtr (allegedly) for quality, organic weed because they get $100 ounces etc.

I am small scale, not doubt but I would shit in my hands and clap before caving to those prices. I'll smoke it all, haha.

Tynehead Tom

Hey Tom! you must be in the interior, huh? no light dep? my only problem outdoors is having varieties that finish by mid september before the coastal rains come! Grew some awesome outdoor from an early finishing seedline I've been working on, but everything commercial I grew from bought seeds turned out phenomenal. just had to be finished in a greenhouse. I think many people just dont put the effort or love into their greenhouse bud. Mine were in 2 gallon fabric pots fed medi one, diastatic barley malt and palm sugar. With the exception of the drippy greenhouse encouraging me to cut some varieties early, it's indistinguishable from indoor. that said, my purely outdoor bud definitely smells strong of pine, amongst other lovely smells, but is heads and tails above any outdoor I see

ya man I'm in the interior.... cariboo/chilcotin
full on winter here and pounding snow.
There were a couple outdoor strains that were grown here for years... lemon hashplant, landcruiser, teacup ect. These finished in the mountain valley grows back when outdoor could fetch a decent price. All those boys have packed it in and quit growing long ago as it is real tough competing in todays market for the run of the mill outdoor show,
I start all my plants indoors under a 1K MH. For 1/2 p to 1 pound plants I start them from seed Jan1st and out to the greenhouse June 10thish. Most of what I grow are 10 week flowering times so I flip them in time to finish from sept 15th to oct 15th.

the only plants I could grow here without light dep would be autos.

Latest posts

Latest posts