What's new

Canadian Auto's organic and Outside

Dr Psycho

I harvested the Haleys , Comet x Anklebiter, weather was shitty for three weeks and then when it finally cleared frost! They look like they are all in the 100g range nice fat nugs pretty solid considering the weather. A quick dried sample gave a nice up high that is intense but only lasts an hour or so-taste was grassy with lemon in the back ground but was dried in three days in a paper bag hung over a wood-stove( Yuk) No mold -I'm glad I seeded this one. The earlier SweetoothxAnklebiter x wonderskunk are down too, showed lots of purple and tons of resin toward the end, sweet and skunky smell have to run the air from the drying room thru a carbon filter, or three plants will run you out of the house- looks like a yield of around 60 g on a main cola type plant, the later pheno's are more branchy like the sweetooth.

Dr Psycho

First smoke reports coming in, the Haleys comet x anklebiter , is a keeper, nice up high although it only lasts about an hour, the lemon, pine notes are coming out in the taste w/ the cure . I know it was a poor finish due to all the cold weather, as the anklebiter is not nearly as potent as it usually is and finished 2-3 weeks later. The Sweetoothx Anklebiter x Wonderskunk is a potential winner , only half the phenos finished but the ones that did are sweet, single cola pheno, with lots of purple in the finish and loads of silver resin glands, has solid solid buds with big sturdy stems and puts on a lot of wieght in a small space 60 grams in a 12l bucket and 75 or so in the dirt with lots of room. The ones not in buckets got very bushy but they were trimmed by deer as seedlings. I started these seed june 2 and the weather was either too hot or too cold or too dry or two wet and they still gave me a very happy harvest, I will work on these traits and stablize this! It has passed the test! Oh yeah the flavour is like a grassy skunky with a hint of mint, and the high is up, way up like a sativa, not strong like a Haze but reminiscent of the good Thai bud I smoked in high-school during the 80's. The smell is not too strong after they are cured but while they are growing watch out, toward the end some of them smelled like a diaper full of fresh baby shit after the kid has been introduced to Broccoli.