What's new

Can you top dress organic nutrients into autopots?

The123321

Thanks. I know it may look like I am trying to do things the hard way but I really do not want bugs so I do not want to use soil. I know that you can have bugs with coco though I read it is not as often. I think I may try dry amendments and top dress more often. I also found these jobes fertilizer spikes and may try putting 1 4-4-4 spike in when I plant it and 1 2-7-4 spike in when it starts to flower it.

Esme

Thanks. I know it may look like I am trying to do things the hard way but I really do not want bugs so I do not want to use soil. I know that you can have bugs with coco though I read it is not as often. I think I may try dry amendments and top dress more often. I also found these jobes fertilizer spikes and may try putting 1 4-4-4 spike in when I plant it and 1 2-7-4 spike in when it starts to flower it.

Got to try it. Wont know if you don't try

I am looking at growing auto plants in coco coir with perlite in 3 gallon fabric pots in autopots with 2 plants in veg and 2 plants in flowering in the tent that I want to have all on one reservoir so I want mostly only water in the reservoir. I am looking at the dr earth dry amendments with the dr earth veg/tomato and flower girl 2-9-4 then have calmag with silicon liquid nutrients and drip clean in the reservoir to bottom feed the plants with the autopots on there.

The plan is to do like 70% of the 4-6-3 to 30% of the 2-9-4 in the pot to start the grow then in 3 weeks top dress with 50-50 of the 4-6-3 and 2-9-4 then in 3 weeks top dress with 30-70 of the 4-6-3 and 2-9-4 on there.

Can you top dress in autopots? Would that work when I need to put more nutrients into the pots with the plants? I would rather not have to do teas on there.
Yes you can top dress , but you'll need to water from top a few times after each top dressing

Latest posts

Latest posts