can you tell ??

• YES

Votes: 45 56.3%
  • NO

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stranger

FrankenClone.... I have one that's just like that. Took clones at 17 days flowering. Usually it will start throwing single leaves and finally a node will look normal. I have usually just taken the first normal cutting I can get off of it in the past and go from there.

It takes a while to grow out of it.

L

LEX-UK

i have no experience with any other plant species so im fudged.. but i voted yes.. *spams face*

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yes, and somehow you got it to live.......

yummybud2.jpg

sso

Veteran
i voted yes, looks like some of my reveggers,

even has crystals on the leaves.

though, knowing plants, it could be some other plant.

we´d know much easier if the internet had smellio vision. :)

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the base of the stem on the plant doesn't look mature enough (gnarly-ish), thick enough, to be a reveg. Unless somebody chopped a plant before it matured and then revegged it. So I don't think it is a reveg.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
My guess would be no..

In fact it looks a little like it could be part of the salvia family.. Looks quite dark and leaves aren't as fat for Salvia Divinorum..

5334567830_fa11070f07.jpg

Just a guess..

sso

Veteran
hehe, on second look, yeah, the stem looks kinda funny and some whatnots.

show us another pic hammy. :)

baittis

Could be a weird looking chili. But yes, does look like cannabis esp. revegging or the sigle bladed budleaves that sometimes occur during flowering. What the fuck, man.

What.
The.
Fuck.

I'm all confused...

Why no IDK option? :D

doesn't look like any weed plants ive seen before...there's no ridges on the leaves...those leaves in the pic are too smooth around the edges, right? i'm not a grower though.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A month?? That's too long man :)

Yeah, Hammer...you'll definitely forget all about this in 30 days. Jeez, ya ever notice how many grow threads make it to completion here? maybe one out of ten.

Weed lovers are not to be counted on when good memory is important. :biggrin:

sso

Veteran
well, i dont remember seeing a serrated reveg leaf in my reveggers, not the first leaves anyway.

then again i could be wrong, i dont have a photographic memory :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts