Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this cannabis ??

picture.php

picture.php

L

LEX-UK

id say yes.. only thing is the stem at base looks different.

ive had this happen lots with clones taken in early preflowering.

has it got ducks foot init?

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Yea it looks like a cut that had to revert from flowering to veg again...u get them funny lookin single blade leaves and duckfoot ones sometimes too.

wouldnt it be cool if somebody bred a plant to produce those leaves all the time? talk about killer stealth grow potential

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see nobody wants to vote lol....You guys have a month then I will tell ya what it is..

L

LEX-UK

lol i want to but i know ill look stupid.. isit then? lol

look up duckfoot frito its been done.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
i vote no man, ...while it does indeed look like a re-veg, it looks too uniform to me, too much like this is the way this plant is supposed to look all the time.

...it's gonna be hard waiting to find out the real deal, lol, patience is a virtue i am sorely lacking in.

bozo

L

LEX-UK

ohhh thats that new weed thingy cannabis x basil or sum shitz lol

Floridian

Veteran
100% certainty that its cannabis?Do you have plants in your growroom that look like that?I dont think it is but if it is,I wouldnt waste a watt of light on it.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it does look like cannabis, but it's missing the saw tooth teeth on the leaves. even when re vegging, clones make single finger leaves, they do have the saw tooth edges. without them it seems to be another species?

L

LEX-UK

hehe i didnt even notice the no leaf serration the first couple of looks.

but ive also had the same type leaves before but only one or 2 at time and the first two leaves from a seed lol. intersting.

S

SeaMaiden

I voted yes, Ducksfoot came to mind when I saw it...

I was wondering about that, I've only seen pix of Ducksfoot. I voted yes, if nothing else the central portion of the plant looks exactly like revegging cannabis to me.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Ive had some funky looking reveges....but the leaf veins dont look right to me.
At the risk of getting clowned, it looks more like tobacco to me.