What's new

Can you still get the real California Orange?

420Alaska

CVK, I just am reading through this older thread. Do you still happen to have any of those Cali Orange F2's left? I would be greatly interested in some. Thank you

420Alaska

Hopefully someone can help me here. My friend and I small breeders in Alaska, and we are having a friendly debate about the real California Orange. I was hoping the IC Family can help us with some background.
Back in the day, he researched it for a year,on and off. He says that it the real thing doesn't exist, except in clone form in California, where they go for $1000 for a cutting, and that ALL seed crosses are with a Skunk.
I have also done much research on this strain. From what I have gathered, Sam the Skunkman arrived in Amsterdam sometime around 1984 with many seeds, which were eventually sold to Nevil. When he had to leave Amsterdam, Nevil sold his seed bank and the Cannabis Castle to Ben Dronkers, who changed the name to Sensi Seeds.
This is why Sensi to this day still carries a lot of the original descents of what Sam originally brought over from California.
So, the question is, Does White Label, who is Sensi Seeds other company, carry the original California Orange Bud, as they claim? When you look it up, it has the same description as **********. eu, which lists it as California Orange AKA Cali-O.
If Sam, or Chimera, or anyone knows the history, please respond.
I know that Sensi sells California Indica, which is a cross with an Afghani. I have also heard of others that are crosses with Skunk. But I can find zero info that says White Label Sensi) is anything but California Orange Bud, aka Orange Bud.
This is what White Label Seeds says.
"California Orange Bud was brought from to Holland from California in the early Eighties and adapted for indoor and greenhouse cultivation"
ANY info would be GREATLY appreciated, and Thank you in advance.

Latest posts

Latest posts