What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can you name some breeders that you can find winner phenos in almost every pack?

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
there goes edro!
Check out Tonygreen's tortured beans threads, they speak for themselves, and his breeding is documented start to present here on ic
New growers to mag vets are finding keepers in every pack
I think his stuff will suit your grow style, I've followed a few of your grows
Lots of great suggestions in this thread
Catnip seeds and Verdant Green are other less talked about small breeders that come to mind

I got a sticker of tony greens tortured seeds with a cat woman pic on it I slapped it on my table and now will have to get some of his gear thanks for the suggestion man

oti$

I've grown several csi and relentless crosses and every pheno from both of those guys are keeper material. Tonygreen's gorilla bubble produced stellar phenos all around(i sprouted about 40 seeds flowering 15-20 females). Bodhi also has never disappointed. Archive has given me solid og representations, if that's what you are into...