What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can you name some breeders that you can find winner phenos in almost every pack?

biesel

Cannabiogen Hashfruit literally best strain out there thatbdoesnt have og in it. Super fruity, super growth, super frosty and super high. Try it no way to be disappointed

biesel

Bodhi also and honesty female seeds blue cheese and c99 and super good also. Archive anything from them is authentic and powerful. Also gage green group cant go wrong thereand if you have the money Brothers Grimm there strains are ulra stable so if you buy one pack you can line breed and come out with the same shit you grew so buy once and never have to again

I have to say if u exotic flavours and crazy bag Appel and smell u can't go wrong with gooeybreeder u can always find dank in a 10 pack.

t99

Veteran
there goes edro!
Check out Tonygreen's tortured beans threads, they speak for themselves, and his breeding is documented start to present here on ic
New growers to mag vets are finding keepers in every pack
I think his stuff will suit your grow style, I've followed a few of your grows
Lots of great suggestions in this thread
Catnip seeds and Verdant Green are other less talked about small breeders that come to mind

there goes edro

Veteran
there goes edro!
Check out Tonygreen's tortured beans threads, they speak for themselves, and his breeding is documented start to present here on ic
New growers to mag vets are finding keepers in every pack
I think his stuff will suit your grow style, I've followed a few of your grows
Lots of great suggestions in this thread
Catnip seeds and Verdant Green are other less talked about small breeders that come to mind

I will be adding some Gorilla Bubble to the seed stash sooner than later! I did a thread asking what was the best pack everyone popped in 2016 and the majority answered Gorilla Glue crosses with some mentioning GB by name. Thanks for the input t99!

digging

I have to agree Gorilla Bubble from Tony's Tortured Seeds.

On April 20th his BX4 of Gorilla Bubble is being released.

You don't want to miss out on these precious beans, that's for sure.

From my personal experiences im gonna have to say:

Relentless
Cannarado
Archive Genetics
And anything by Obsoul33t also found a stellar Sour Kush pheno from Reserva Privida

renne

id say DNA after growing there Cataract kush!! OG 18 and La confidential, but... did not find anything good in there confidential cheese
Grew out lots of subcool and didnt find shit!!

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
Cataract it's a bomb
For the my personal experience i vote in this order:
1- top dawg
2- bodhi , exotic genetix , archive
3- sin city , cannaventure , dungeon vault genetics
4- gage green , reserva privada , alphakronik , lady sativa

..I don't have tried yet CSI humboldt, relentless, karma, cannarado but I've see very good things from their

Coastal Seeds , Dankonomics , RSC and CSI Humboldt have been good to me so far....I guess its all in what u consider a keeper and getting the results ur looking for tho....have gotten packs from other nameless breeders where the results just dont add up to the descriptions or memory of the parents.