What's new

Can you grow pretty good bud from bagseed?

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Got a bag of different bagseeds, think if I grow some out I'll end up with some nice smoke/phenotypes?

Some of the best strains around were from bags of seeds:

OG kush
NYCD
ECSD
Chem
Bubblegum
ect.

Honestly, its unlikely that you'll find something like this right off the bat... but who knows. When it comes to 'the one', its all about safety in numbers.

Harinama

short answer: yes, some of the best strains via cutting are bagseed.
long answer: maybe, depending on the seed/pheno.

I would recommend you grow out a good number of the seeds, and keep the best female and pollen from the best male. :)

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Most of the time you lose your time and, if you're not growing legal, risking your ass for a bagseed seems not smart to me. Anyway some legendary strains come from bagseeds so you'll never know...

Peace

=K

hopleaf

i had some great luck.

Attachments

• IMG 0368
    IMG 0368
    105.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 003 - Copy.jpg
    003 - Copy.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 7
M

MacGyver420

ive grown some awesome bud from random bagseed that was even 2+ years old man go for it you never know what you're gonna find!!

edit: and then come back to icmag and post pictures!!! =)

Tincture Sipper

I have got very nice mothers from bag seed. For me usually one good serious nice one out 20 but worth it. One of the best keepers I ever found came from some bricked buds but it is better as an out door strain.

Dojo

pop them all man...it reminds me of pokemon so many diferent types....i run clone cause it fast an easy...but every round i throw a few bag seed in the mix to see what pops up...

Hell you never know, like many have said alot of elites have come from bag seed...GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Yeah it was on the first page...

I think any cannabis I grow is good but that's just me. Some of it is better than others of course but if I put my time and effort into it then I am going to appreciate the end product regardless

Organic Cat

I think most weed sucks, but I'm a snob and I like really potent strains grown well. I used to not take it seriously when I heard/saw some people say "I wouldn't smoke that if it were free". I thought no way, weed is weed, they're just exaggerating! Nowadays tolerance level is so high and so many choices that anything but the most potent won't do much but add tar to my lungs, so I don't bother.

M

michael68

my friend just hooked me up with a bag of about 20 healthy lookin seeds that came from good bags. cant wait for spring to pop some, will have variety in the seed in case some fail.

Got a bag of different bagseeds, think if I grow some out I'll end up with some nice smoke/phenotypes?

Most of the quality, IMHO depends on your skill. I mean, generally bag schwag or mids, is usually grown by GOD knows who, and little if any nutes, & many times it's dried up, old shit. So even if the offspring are mediocre quality, the smoke will be much better in the hands of someone who grew & cured it like they really cared about the plant. Kinda like "You reap what you sow". My :2cents:

Latest posts

Latest posts