What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can We Say Kush Treez

G

howdy swerve. will take my seat and lurk man :lurk:
all this "hyp" about kush this and that, gets me very interested...

all i can say is SHOW ME THE KUSH my good fellow!looking tip top so far

will be watching keenly :D

keep em green!

G

the long awaited update. so i am going through aph prob nothing major just being a pain so i flushed them with just clean crisp ph'd water and will do so again tonight. i figure about 6-7 gallons of water each.otherwise still on expected time of flower. as you see they are huge i mean some are soo thick you cant see through them..gonne be a huge yeild.. so i am switching the fan from the left to right side of the chamber and then adding the 400wt tonight along with the trelis to hold up them buds.. well i will stop talking and show you.

red mutant

purple kush

pure kush#1

pure kush X Sour diesel look how wide and thick she is soo many branches

pure kush#2

some pure kush#3

a little pre-98 bubba kush and our new bubba on the right of her (pre-98Xpre-98)

and here
s what i see every morning i look at the plants

so i figure with the added 400wt i will see 78-79

G

yeah either a macchete or a chainsaw hahaha.. thank for the kind words like i said go big or go home. hahahaha yeah they are fairly large..

kushedout

Those treez are looking sick Swerve! I'm impressed by the thickness of the branches on some of your plants. Bravo...

G

yeah plants have a 1 inch dowl just there to help them from falling over and the branches on some of the plants are thicker than the dowls so yeah nice and thick stems should make for some big buds

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro everythings lookin sweet, those red mutant leaves look killer, waht makes it a mutant? 5 fingered leaves maybe. the purple is starting to get more dense with branches and such, going to be a good yileder and one fat kush cola. a shit load of pure kush as always lol. how many kinds of that shit is there haha. id say 1 and 3 look best. the tiny bubbas....they probly are thinkin there around some monsters.

jaykush :joint:

G

yeah they look scared the little bubba's are like ahh dont eat me.. lol well update as usual i added the 400wt so now i ahve a nice 1400wts bllazing down on them which makes for 58wats a sqft. added the trelis and set the timers to 12/12 i figure i have my ph back in order and am going to hit them with a nice dosage of nitrogen for the trip to buddage.. so i would say in 2-4 weeks things are going to be crazy overgrown and jungle looking..lol

thanks fo tthe kind words. peace

70s_PotHead

looking like a real forrest my friend, in a month your going to need a lifeline to go in there ya know lol.....dude i'm glad its you and not me having to mix and haul water to those treez, there going to be real thirsty all the time.....man if you had them in multi flos with a float controlled rez all you would have to do is check the PH then kick back with a phatty and watch them grow....

70s :joint:

UNREGISTRD

Swerve said:
yeah they look scared the little bubba's are like ahh dont eat me.. lol well update as usual i added the 400wt so now i ahve a nice 1400wts bllazing down on them which makes for 58wats a sqft. added the trelis and set the timers to 12/12 i figure i have my ph back in order and am going to hit them with a nice dosage of nitrogen for the trip to buddage.. so i would say in 2-4 weeks things are going to be crazy overgrown and jungle looking..lol

thanks fo tthe kind words. peace

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: 12/12 woooho oh shit were going to be hacking through the jungle reall soon here! :dueling:

G

yeah i hung the trelis and got the 400wt going temps are really stable so i figured y not the plants look like they dig the extra light.. so i figure next few days they will get a nice healthy dosage of nutes with some extra nitrogen and off to bud land they go..

G

looking good my man
your making me wish i had vegged my kush plants longer :)
i bet with youll do real nice.
you ever consider waterfarms or buckets ?
i grow similar to you cept i dont vegg as long and just got the farm kit.
well i wish you good luck :) love your mom list btw
peace

G

i am considering moving to the multiflo next grow....try my hand at hydro....

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Swerve said:
hmm thats wierd it tastes like grap never had purple kush taste like grape before...passion exotic hashy choclate coffee.... so a lot of work is being done right now to the room.
i am adding a trelis to help support the bubds as tie strgin from the roof will be pointless with the trees as i wont be able to get to the tress in the back.
i am adding my 400wt will be nice to see a bright cab. not going to ahve the prospected 66.66.. wats a sqft but will have 58.33 watts a sqft so not bad ... other wise i wil hopefully get to take pics soon. then i flip to 12/12 on saturday. so let the show begin
lol my bad talked to my nephew he said it was grape crush every few days it different with him but johnny on the spot about every 3-4 months with ogkush. he gets as much of that crop the grower is willing to let go of :yummy: 8-10 lb

man them trees be lookn mighty fine

Latest posts

Latest posts