What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can we please make a Sticky for Powdery Mildew, Bud Rot, etc...

Notsokushy

Ive tried everything. Eagle 20 at 10 mil per gallon twice in one week. Palladium at 10 grams per gallon. Green cure, seranade, zerotol, Triact 70, regalia, and every other oxidizers, sufficant, and systemic fungicide available. Dehus up the ass, humidity day and night at 50% and still.... pm.the only thing I havent tried is burning it out with room temps at 100+d for over an hour . And I dont mean I tried these things on just one crop, I'm talking about 5 to 6. Sealed room, 1500 ppm co2. 20 different strains. Bleached the floors and walls, tables, hose lines etc. I'll let you know if the heat treatment works

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
anyone know what this stuff is?

Attachments

• 222(1).jpg
    222(1).jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 46

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
someone wants to sell me a batch of clones with pm, hes saying oh just spray this a couple of times during the grow. now i havn't had pm in years and don't ever spray anything on my plants, so i'm totally pissed off. asking top dollar for pm infested clones and expecting me to spray some poison is not my idea of a good deal. think i will spend the 3 weeks making seedlings or something to fill the space instead.

M

M.J.

Hi! I need some help for this, please.

Some buds are slighty brownish purple inside like bud rot, but there is no grey mold / Botrytis. The smell and structure of the buds is normal, not mouldy at all and I did not notice anything suspicious under the microscope.

Can I use these buds or healthy looking green buds from same plants to make a Rosin?

Thanks!

t0j3hLh.jpg
Djzsjkf.jpg

The rest of the pictures:
http://i.imgur.com/Jf9842G.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ClWdpLy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pJK1u5c.jpg?2
http://i.imgur.com/t9azHaW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/13Pz0lF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GgQ3ycy.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/rGV8RUR.jpg

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I always get mold on any strain I grow except GG4. Have a few plants growing now, that are 1 month from harvest, and just found some mold on the largest bud. I have -

Flying Skull Nuke Em - citric acid based
A copper based product
Serenade - Bacillus Subtilus based
Green Cure - Potassium Bicarbonate based

Any recommendations on which is best, or which to use first??

buzzmobile

Veteran
Alternate with Serenade and Green Cure to keep the PM knocked back until harvest. In the future you may want to begin the PM control from the beginning.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Alternate with Serenade and Green Cure to keep the PM knocked back until harvest. In the future you may want to begin the PM control from the beginning.

Thanks!!!

Just sprayed with the NukeEm, which is citric, at lights off.

Watched a youtube video, and they said Actinovate can be fed to roots, and sprayed on, to fight inside and out.

Any problem using Green Cure in late flower? Can Serenade be fed to roots, like Actinovate for systemic treatment?

Also, I think this time it is Fusarium. What dies turns brown.

I thought I left the upper and lower fans in 4 X 8 tent both on, but top was off during lights out. Now have both running 24/7. Did some more defoliating tonight.

Green Squall

I watered my outdoor plants with actinovate yesterday. First time trying it and the stuff was kind of hard to find. I didn't use it as a spray because all the warnings on the label made me nervous.

Never used GreenCure, but I hear it burns your pistils, so be careful.

I'm also spraying my plants once a week with a diluted milk solution. Apparently it's a natural fungicide.

I'm also using Copper Fungicide as needed. Not spraying the whole plant, just using it on certain spots of the plant. My PM is very mild and am trying to get ahead of the problem right now.

Loc Dog

Veteran
I watered my outdoor plants with actinovate yesterday. First time trying it and the stuff was kind of hard to find. I didn't use it as a spray because all the warnings on the label made me nervous.

Never used GreenCure, but I hear it burns your pistils, so be careful.

I'm also spraying my plants once a week with a diluted milk solution. Apparently it's a natural fungicide.

I'm also using Copper Fungicide as needed. Not spraying the whole plant, just using it on certain spots of the plant. My PM is very mild and am trying to get ahead of the problem right now.

If you are outdoor, you have a long way to go for finish. I have 30 days, so will let you know how it works. I will spray with actinovate once a week. Just watered with it now, but package expired 3 years ago.

I used the Nuke Em last night.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Just found PM on my mother lady and don't know what to do to get rid of it. Have on hand to use neem oil, or organocide 3-in-1 spray. would rather not use any nasty bad sprays on me plants.
Is there anything more 100% organic than these could use?

Do any of you think Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome is linked to the use of stuff like neem oil or other sprays? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_hyperemesis_syndrome

This thread has too many pages to go through to find a remedy for PM.

lately can't seem to keep any plants healthy or alive very long. :mad:

Loc Dog

Veteran
Just found PM on my mother lady and don't know what to do to get rid of it. Have on hand to use neem oil, or organocide 3-in-1 spray. would rather not use any nasty bad sprays on me plants.
Is there anything more 100% organic than these could use?

Do any of you think Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome is linked to the use of stuff like neem oil or other sprays? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_hyperemesis_syndrome

This thread has too many pages to go through to find a remedy for PM.

lately can't seem to keep any plants healthy or alive very long. :mad:

The only plant I can grow is GG4 which is clone only, without getting mold that ruins the crop. I used copper to start, and have been using actinovate in the feed to attack from inside, and spray once a week before lights off, and have no more mold. I am 15 days to harvest, with no signs of mold. Growing in moldy basement that is 85 - 95 % humidity. Also have a fan at top level and at bottom with shaved legs, and vent fan running 24/7.

Loc Dog

Veteran
I am fucked. it is fusarium wilt. Wondered why leaves were turning yellow. I am going to try procidic tonight.

Trich_Tyson

been battling heavily with PM.

In flower and veg..
pretty spore laden over here.

Geencure worked well in mid flower. Burnt the pistils, and some leaf tips, making it difficult to gauge maturity.

ZeroTol (h2o2 and peoxyacetic acid (sp)) works well on contact... It will take care of veggers and early flower.. if in flower you really need to be aggressive, spraying into the buds well.

I've spent 100's if not 1000 on weaponry in this battle.

I am one week out from harvest.. the other day I put in my last effort for this run..
A buddy had been pushing this product JMS Stylet Oil. Swore that that combined with sulfur burner is the last blow. I took a while to take his advice, but i did.
he recommended 45 ml/gal..
I ended up using it with a few other ingredients similarly to WDI's green cleaner recipe.

all per gallon warm water... and try your best to shake while you are spraying
1 tsp silica
1/4 tsp (.3g) aloe
10 ml Sals Suds (SLS soap)
10 ml zerotol
40 ml JMS Stylet.

for reference.. WDI Green Cleaner is 10ml sals, 10ml 91% ISO, 20ml soybean or other oil
I am currently testing that recipe on a lilac that is covered in PM, and a schefflera that is covered with god knows what bugs. these are pretty serious tests ;)

I will say that this spray seems to be the most effective that i have tried in flower.. I got them absolutely soaked and 2 days later it looks like i never had any issues.

Folks swear you can use it right up to harvest, but i will be waiting 7-10 days from spray to chop.

So heres my plan after I chop next week.. love it or hate it my friends.. i have the 'dew bad.. and if i don't get serious.. I will battle forever.

Remove plants from room... eagle 20 all cuts.
shut a/c, crank all lights to max wattage.. heat room over 100* for an hour or so
burn sulfur - 6 hrs.
sanitize room best as possible
At this point.. i will remove tents.. put up some studs and panda.. to increase airflow.. use one tent for veg.
plants back into room
sulfur 1 hour.
get back to it...

after that, it's sulphur once a month.. with a spray in between..
and it will go on like this for probably a year.. after a year of extreme measures I would hope to be in the clear and I will implement biological IPM, and a burn once every 2 to 3 months.

any further advice is welcome.. just don't bother recommending milk this, or LAB, AACT that.. they have their place.. this isn't it right now.

if your struggling with issues.. hit me up. glad to help.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive tried everything. Eagle 20 at 10 mil per gallon twice in one week. Palladium at 10 grams per gallon. Green cure, seranade, zerotol, Triact 70, regalia, and every other oxidizers, sufficant, and systemic fungicide available. Dehus up the ass, humidity day and night at 50% and still.... pm.the only thing I havent tried is burning it out with room temps at 100+d for over an hour . And I dont mean I tried these things on just one crop, I'm talking about 5 to 6. Sealed room, 1500 ppm co2. 20 different strains. Bleached the floors and walls, tables, hose lines etc. I'll let you know if the heat treatment works

Just wondering if the eagle 20 can get old. That or you have an even more aggressive form of PM than most have seen. There are different strains of PM. In my state I had this really mild strain that was only on one plant and after lowering the humidity it totally went away.

Then I saw what the guys down in Cali must get regularly. I call it the Cali Clap. Nothing would touch it except Eagle 20 on small clones. Green Cure, low humidity, absolutely nothing slowed it down. I will probably never bring a clone into my garden from anyone again. Been growing since 1977 and have only seen this super aggressive form of PM once, and the mild form once or twice.

eric2028

Veteran
I’ve currently been dealing with the worst form of pm also. It’s not a problem in veg. It comes on in early bloom. I’ve eagle 20 ‘d in veg, even early bloom. It keeps coming back for almost a year.
I’ve used green cleaner, eagle 20, green cure, cease, serenade, actinovate, jms stylet and sulfur burner. My humidity spikes at 52%. Other then that it 40-50%
What works for me is bi-weekly cleaning and inspection of EVERY plant. I’ve had best results from greencure sprayed weekly. I use a lighter dose to avoid pistill burn. If I notice more then a spot or 2 of pm I might spray twice a week at a slightly stronger dose. It sucks, I hate that I have to waste some much energy/time dealing with it. I too will never take in another clone!!!