What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

can this work

MachWas

I'm not sure if it can work that way since the roots might be hanging in the air
And in order to reach the desired height, the pot must be inserted halfway into the lid and secured

Since it is not a DWC system, it is only watered with a drip system
Do I see a problem that the roots will die off?

However, with a normal drip system, the roots also grow through the pots and find themselves in the bottom of the canal. I definitely know this with the drip system with small pots

What do you say?

Since the roots are not getting any light and are being watered more times a day (when lights are on), will this work?
Or it won't be enough and the roots will die because they're hanging in the air and don't get enough nutrients?

The construct is intended to represent a small drip system and be used to test a plant like new fertilizer
1000035378.png

MachWas

I'm not sure if it can work that way since the roots might be hanging in the air
And in order to reach the desired height, the pot must be inserted halfway into the lid and secured

Since it is not a DWC system, it is only watered with a drip system
Do I see a problem that the roots will die off?

However, with a normal drip system, the roots also grow through the pots and find themselves in the bottom of the canal. I definitely know this with the drip system with small pots

What do you say?

Since the roots are not getting any light and are being watered more times a day (when lights are on), will this work?
Or it won't be enough and the roots will die because they're hanging in the air and don't get enough nutrients?

The construct is intended to represent a small drip system and be used to test a plant like new fertilizer View attachment 18954360
I hope you can read it well because I have to use Google Translate

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“

Latest posts

Latest posts