What's new

Can i grow with a 100 degree temp?

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Pure sativa is all I can say. You're gonna be flowering for forever but they can take crazy high heats. I had my a/c go out in my room one time for a day and the temps hit 100, I came home to everything almost dead and my thai looked fine, just needed a little water.

Yeah good point some plants will take this better then others.. When you have a variaty of them and you would see this all at once. peace out Headband707:thank you:

diggdugg

I had over 30 straight days over 100 outside this year. WATER in huge amounts. Growth will slow down. Had one day @ 110 dgrees and the humidity dropped down around 16%. That killed all my Kona in one day. That sucked the moisture right out of them.

King kush

I grew in a room that reached around a 100. The bud came out ok but i got a lilt bit of mold due to bud burns. I hade sure to install a ac on my next grow which came out amazing if I do say :)

thccalyxes

I don´t want to play smart or start a diskussion; But a fan running over the canopy, will do the same as a cooltube, (if the growrooom is proper ventilated) and you just saved some money. Just my oppinion/experience - Who knows, maybe I´m all wrong! :D