What's new

Can 456w CFL = 300G Dry? Nicoli Finds Out!

I wish I could figure out pics posting and stuff but yeah the older ones are slowly turning yellow and falling off but being replaced by nice branches that are almost like main stems with thier own branches... I let the lights cycle follow the farmers almanac to the most part but when entering flower phases I adjusted nutes and dropped the daylight by 1 hour a week till I hit 13 hours stayed there for 2 weeks and now am at 12/12 and for day three I can probably pull a good chop off each of these (all diff strains) one is like 28" diameter and 40" tall only bottom 8" of stalk is bare and rest are all level cola like a ScrOG the ones im 12/12'n now all popped up on 4/21/10 tho so I vegged em a ways longer than planned due to heatwaves that could kill

my closets running at 700w+ of CFL with one being daylight 105wand 2 2700k 105w in center and rest hanging on sides and underneath and throughout really but its crazy in there ... I just hope it yields well....

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the sickest fucking thread on IC right now...

The man is goddamn killing it with these CFLs!

Can't believe i missed this one, but i was peepin on the old one.

I want to see daily pics man, this ish is insane!

Frozenguy

Veteran
Nicoli you are tearing it up!
I'm thinking you actually flower under HID and just use that cab for photos ;)
How long you plan on taking them?

eddie.saw

Killin it with the CFL's man!!!

i thought i wanted just a 250hps but after seeing this thread you're making me reevaluate my cab design.

Mad respect!

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr. Bongjangles again

yea mr, i need updates daily from now on, this is showing people that porch lights can grow the best weed in the world, nic keep up the good work , i need a close up of the chocmon plz

Nicoli

Veteran
Day 53 - small update

Day 53 - small update

Just a small update!

shawkomania i'll get you a chocmon shot.. Took a few today but they came out blurry. It's getting tough move the plants in and out of the cab.. without treating it like a puzzle of branches, they are that crammed. Lol. Slightly annoying! Buds so heavy they are falling over. Had to prop a few up.

I wish they made cologne that smelled like my cab.

ANYWAY... I took a buncha shots today not sure what happened but I had a ton of blurry pics! Grrrr! Here's a few shots..

Day 53

Will get some more individual shots as things start coming down.

The cab smells like the produce aisle at the grocery store mixed with flowers, and a skunk humping a bag of coffee beans.

I love it. :tiphat:

Last edited:

LoKey

just think your refreshing your puzzle skills, moving them in and out of the cab lol

But looking dense ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts