What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CAMBODIAN SATIVA

TAÏNY

The ONLY SEEDBANK that I respect is from this man :
"NEVIL MARTIN SCHOENMAKERS"

_20220628_154653.JPG

Last edited:

TAÏNY

I've read some posts on this site and noticed most people are not writing about their own personal experiences but about what they'd read or watched...
It seems like those people feel like they know just about everything already.
For that reason I should not comment or explain much longer.

In Thailand, they have a saying :
" สีซอให้ควายฟัง "
I'll try to translate at by best ability.
"playing the violin for the buffalo to listen"
In Thailand if you are called a "buffalo" is you are called a "stupid"

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've read some posts on this site and noticed most people are not writing about their own personal experiences but about what they'd read or watched...
It seems like those people feel like they know just about everything already.
For that reason I should not comment or explain much longer.

In Thailand, they have a saying :
" สีซอให้ควายฟัง "
I'll try to translate at by best ability.
"playing the violin for the buffalo to listen"
In Thailand if you are called a "buffalo" is you are called a "stupid"

Throwing pearls to swine, is another old saying. I have no opinion on Nevil other than I did not like his haze. Seems a lot of hate at him and skunkman or Dave Watson. Not sure what that is all about. They made strains available to the public at a time when that was not easy, meaning legal.

60 hehe, just a kid still.

TAÏNY

Throwing pearls to swine, is another old saying. I have no opinion on Nevil other than I did not like his haze. Seems a lot of hate at him and skunkman or Dave Watson. Not sure what that is all about. They made strains available to the public at a time when that was not easy, meaning legal.

60 hehe, just a kid still.
Never got seeds from NEVIL... But smoked his stuffs the time it was released in Amsterdam. Example : his SUPER SILVER HAZE... "Marvelous!!!"
But sad as the WORLD is not long after the release, them scratchers be fuckin the whole thang up. Using the name of NEVIL creations... Let me put it this way: "Naming a Renaud 2 chevaux, a LAMBORGHINI VENENO".

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He broke a lot of ground in the cannabis scene and took risks/got arrested to get there. His Nevil's Haze gave me a dark feeling, heard that from others too. Strong as hell though. The SSH was a lot more friendly to my mind.

The best highs are not hybrids at least for me. Not as clean and not as profound/meaningful on my mind and spirit.

TAÏNY

He broke a lot of ground in the cannabis scene and took risks/got arrested to get there. His Nevil's Haze gave me a dark feeling, heard that from others too. Strong as hell though. The SSH was a lot more friendly to my mind.

The best highs are not hybrids at least for me. Not as clean and not as profound/meaningful on my mind and spirit.
@yesum I dig your style... If you can get the real MEXICAN SATIVA, the high it overkill bro!!! More high than the Southeast Asian Sativa. But just my personal experience.

TAÏNY

Just bought this from a Thai farmer, my uncle's friend (just being curious). This is the most potent thai weed strain. Paid 1000 bahts... But between friends, no weighing scale was used. I'd asked him for the name but he just said he got this strain from a friend. They just call "KANCHA" same as we called it in Cambodia (កញ្ឆា - KAGNCHA). He told me in Thailand they have three or four types of weed no more than that. I showed him a seedsbank company selling thai cannabis seeds over ten varieties from all over Thailand and their islands... He smiled and said : "If me, I go to Bangkok and sell him this weed... He will write the Bangkok most potent in Thailand".
The thing is in Thailand you can find those couple strains everywhere. Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and so on... Depending on your luck.

_20220629_161802.JPG

Smoke review: I was fooled by the look...
"A REAL MISSILE"

Last edited:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
@yesum I dig your style... If you can get the real MEXICAN SATIVA, the high it overkill bro!!! More high than the Southeast Asian Sativa. But just my personal experience.
The old Mama Thai from Seedsman was extremely good, but that counts for the Sativa Mexicana from the Sativa Seedbank too.The Sativa Mexicana was probably the old Mexican Sativa from Nevil.

a29dd6097097e11ca01106731a429f4d2fb1cda8~2.jpeg

goingrey

Just bought this from a Thai farmer, my uncle's friend (just being curious). This is the most potent thai weed strain. Paid 1000 bahts... But between friends, no weighing scale was used. I'd asked him for the name but he just said he got this strain from a friend. They just call "KANCHA" same as us Cambodian. He told me in Thailand they have three or four types of weed no more than that. I showed him a seedsbank company selling thai cannabis seeds over ten varieties from all over Thailand and their islands... He smiled and said : "If me, I go to Bangkok and sell him this weed... He will write the Bangkok most potent in Thailand".
The thing is in Thailand you can find those couple strains everywhere. Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and so on... Depending on your luck.

View attachment 18727707

Smoke review: I was fooled by the look...
"A REAL MISSILE"
Tried any yet, is it as good as he says? Can you take a close up shot of a flower so we see what the most potent Thai looks up close, please.

TAÏNY

Tried any yet, is it as good as he says? Can you take a close up shot of a flower so we see what the most potent Thai looks up close, please.
@goingrey when I said missile, I meant "very high potent effect"... my bad for not expressing myself clearly... not an expert in ENGLISH. The smell of it before smoking : like when you squeeze an orange peel. When smoking it : that I can't explain like others do but just you know man... VERY YUMMY? If I make any sense at all?

_20220629_201010.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts