What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CAMBODIAN SATIVA

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just received a package from Steve containing 20 Cambodian Reds and 10 Takeo#1. Will start them soon.
I hope your seeds grow. None of mine did and I had plenty of them, both kinds. I had the CR and some other strain, likely the same as yours.

I have some hyp3rids CR Hz which is a cross containing CR. Also some pure CR seeds. The cross produced one plant that is special. Bliss feeling, I feel it is the CR as it does not look like the Zacatecas to me. Excited to have these. He got his CR from Steve btw.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The hyp3rids Cambodian cross/Red Lime produced a super pleasant pheno and two others that are not great, but it is a cross with Zacatecas. So? Not super tripped out though. The Cambodians need PTSD meds so maybe why it is like that. About a fifth of the population killed during Khmer Rouge thing.

I am cloning the pheno as it is so soothing and nice. I mean it is a bit trippy and all sativa but mostly just hits the spot so to say. There is likely a crazy type high within this Cambodian line from Steve and now hyp3rids, but not so common I think. Steve himself said it is not that crazy of a line and mostly just great anti depressant meds.

I should add the other two phenos of the Cambodian did have some trip. One gave me very brief audio hallucinations of hearing someone talking, but very low and could not make out the words. The other was briefly trippy after smoking but neither were the trip I was after.

Last edited:

HarleyJammer

Veteran
The hyp3rids Cambodian cross/Red Lime produced a super pleasant pheno and two others that are not great, but it is a cross with Zacatecas. So? Not super tripped out though. The Cambodians need PTSD meds so maybe why it is like that. About a fifth of the population killed during Khmer Rouge thing.

I am cloning the pheno as it is so soothing and nice. I mean it is a bit trippy and all sativa but mostly just hits the spot so to say. There is likely a crazy type high within this Cambodian line from Steve and now hyp3rids, but not so common I think. Steve himself said it is not that crazy of a line and mostly just great anti depressant meds.

I should add the other two phenos of the Cambodian did have some trip. One gave me very brief audio hallucinations of hearing someone talking, but very low and could not make out the words. The other was briefly trippy after smoking but neither were the trip I was after.

Just received my order from Hyp3rids: Kona Gold, Cuban Blood Haze El Squato, and La Perla Negra. They tossed in about 10 beans each of Cuban Blood Haze Pure Haze, Redwood Haze, and Columbian Rose... very generous! I cant wait to recuperate from my upcoming surgery and get cracking on these beans :)

When I worked in the hospital lab a coworker was Cambodian. He was a Presidential Guard. He tried to hide but was captured and briefly held prisoner but he escaped. He ran into the French who scurried him out of the country in to France. He met his Cambodian future wife in Paris where they eventually married. He came to the US and got a job at the hospital sweeping/mopping the floor. He went to college, earned a degree, and landed a job in the lab. He lives in a nice suburb with his wife and fathered 2 daughters.

Latest posts

Latest posts