What's new

CALLING ALL GUITARISTS

KarmasWheele

Veteran
I know fuck floyd rose and most tremolo system's in general.....I wonder which brand steve vai uses.........Then again he dont have to do the re stringing.......

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when your boss is already a guitar hero..... hahha
i think ibanez uses/has a contract with floyd... bt maybe they manufacture their own/....

i dont like the way the nut bar (is that what its called?) gets in my way....

KarmasWheele

Veteran
I think your right I see him with alot of Ibanez , satch too for that matter but satch dont use the bar nearly as much as steve

Nevi

This is my axe.One of my all time faves is Eric Johnson.I still have problems a few places with "Cliffs Of Dover",but I almost have it.
The Ibanez have such a great neck,almost like a Jackson Soloist if anyone know that one.Very flat and fast.

In my sign. there is a link to "Dover".:tiphat:

9ace83d677f3afe1a67451948a5fa0280_large.jpg

9dff1413e5ef81a553639857d3f91d6c0_large.jpg

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive always lvoed the tree/vine of life inlays... nice!

Nevi

Hiya Greyskull...
Yes its a nice guitar.I rebember first time I saw it,I knew in my head I had to have it.At that time I was also a huge Vai fan,so of course I needed a Jem.But its a great guitar,great neck and it has a great tone too so it has stayed with me.
Thank you.:thank you:

H

Homer J Pimpin

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

been a min since Ive been in this thread....hope all is well for everyone.....The pic's are my 2 main guitars......was strictly a fender man till I played a prs...