What's new

Cali's back! 24 GI's, 800 watts, canna coco, ebb and flo

G

guest5703

Why dont you all get off my back, ill get to it when i get to it...wtf

April fools ;) pics on their way!!!

G

guest5703

Hope no one was offended by that ^^ hehe, all in good fun right???

Been out for a a bit, here I go with my past due update!

Veg first, a little late on taking cuts but I'm just hoping they root (I'm pretty positive they will all root, but I need at least 32/50 or so that I've taken) I was gone, but my friend helped out my ladies and they look awesome!

picture.php

Blue Dream Haze

picture.php

picture.php

Alien Dawg (ether pheno) very vigorous grower!

picture.php

picture.php

Apothecary Chemdawg looking fantastic! Kind lanky, but healthy as shit!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Dubble X Guerrilla Gold 2 doing ok, lower leaf was attacked by thrips cuz I got lazy, its not PM although the shine looks like it

picture.php

picture.php

Green Ice, the old mom and the new gal replacing her

picture.php

picture.php

Fogged in for the night

picture.php

G

guest5703

Flower power! day 50, I will be cutting them down in a few days, they are pretty much done, but very flushed and some fan leaves are starting to die off.

picture.php

picture.php

Guerrilla Cracked Ice-Pheno A

picture.php

picture.php

Guerrilla Cracked Ice-Pheno B

picture.php

Green Ice

picture.php

:ying: thanks for dealing with my guys!

greenatik

damn bro looking good. love the tent, definitely gotta get one next grow for sure. how do you like the canna line ? your plants always look dank just wondering if you've had a favorite nutrient throughout ur coco trials. o and how long do you flush for and when do you drop the nitrogen?

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hey there brother. loving every pic of urs. shit looks super good and loving the tent as well.
i am here just was caught up in my build. n no internet for a few weeks. was phone posting for a bit
i posted a few in whadeezlrg's spot of what i got cookin but i gotta get my own goin soon.

i gotta say i was with jack though was like "am i high when did cali get a tent"
nice new gear there dude. and hell of an update!
sir

Fat J

oh ya, thats where the bud at.

^.^ those nuggagezz look delicious. Mad propzz on another fuckin killer round ;-)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
oh yeah, that it some frosty dank you got ripening up there, yum yum.

cool veg set up, are those 2 flouros enough to keep the mothers looking like that?

G

guest5703

Hey all!

greenatik
-Canna seems to be doing good, but I am pretty certain that the best nutrient I've used was House and Garden and I hope to switch back this next run, just gotta get my finances in order. Been flushing since the 25th of Feb, usually at least a week but two is nice. I have always contemplated adding molasses to my final flush to see if my girls would be tastier/stankier but I havent done this yet. My plants are super yellow already because in the start of flower I didnt give them enough nutrient and they lacked, but honestly it doesnt look like it hurt them much, if anything its just making them less green and better smoke, IMO! I stop adding nitrogen when I start flushing, thats also when I take out everything else too.

SirSmokalot-I see, well right on get that thing started! Yea I kinda snuck the tent in on an update a little back ;)

Fat J-Thanks man, goal is to do better every round, but next run will be difficult because I should have multiple strains in the tent, and they will vary in growth rate and such so well seee....

gaiusmarius-Dude I couldnt believe how good my plants looked after a week with me gone lol. My friend really helped me out, all he did was water but they look fantastic. The two T-5 bulbs are so old and I know they arent doing shit. The CFL lights are actually working really well. Theres a buddy in the SAN DIEGOS finest cut thread that flowers with only CFLs and he gets amazing results! Thats why I started using them for veg.

Cutting down on sunday, PEACE :jump: :wave: :laughing:

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
:jawdrop: NICCCCE looking dank !!!!

your GI mom is killer ,,, hmmmm where have i seen that plant before .... oh yea in my veg box , it looks just like my GC mom ...even in veg they are so similar ......like we have established many times before ..

Your veg side is looking nice bro keep it up .... i have come to the conclusion that i need to spend more time with the veggin ladies then i do the flowering ... i allways get drawn in focusing on the buds when i should focus more on veg ....just a ramble !!! allright
peace :tiphat:

B

British_Bulldog

Nice grow man - I can see you have a greenfinger and I love seeing well flushed plants at the end :) looks the bomb, and I bet you and your gal will enjoy tasting those lovely ladies too :smoker:

Peace

G

guest5703

basically I just want to use the A and B, possibly aqua flakes instead of coco because sirsmokealot has some sick results....and Ill be doing ebb and flo so I want to make sure my hoses flow nicely and I think thats where aqua flakes comes in. I will also try to use roots accelerator, algen extract, multi zyme, and one of their bud boosts, maybe shooting powder.

hazy

Veteran
Holy Cow, turn my back and you all of a sudden your girls got elbow room! Nice setup cali! I like it a lot. Nice score on the BDH too I think. That one old momma looks like she needs to get under the big light and bloom.
Did I say it? NICE!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
basically I just want to use the A and B, possibly aqua flakes instead of coco because sirsmokealot has some sick results....and Ill be doing ebb and flo so I want to make sure my hoses flow nicely and I think thats where aqua flakes comes in. I will also try to use roots accelerator, algen extract, multi zyme, and one of their bud boosts, maybe shooting powder.

I like it all but the algen extract is way overpriced. Maxi crop is a nce substitute pennies on the dollar.
I also recommend Kool bloom (powder) or MOAB for a bloom booster.
Cheaper as well and just as effective.
My feeding schedual is posted in my diary within the last 3 pages somewhere. Link is in my sig. To any who need it

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
sup cali.. nice lookine buds there bro.. fixing to run a ebb&flo table in my chamber, got one in there now but i made it a dripper system.. my blue dream is right behind yours in veg.. i also got a clone Alien Kush dont know much about it.. hope it can compete with HPK and Pure Kush or she get the boot...lol Keep IT Green and Stay Safe..HE

SirSmokalot

Veteran
damn name hijackers i hate that. there are a few on here with my name or to close to it

Latest posts

Latest posts