What's new

Caligreen goes perpetual

Propoline

hey cali :wave:

How is it going my friend? I finally :bashhead: manage to click your signature and have a quick look through your grow show for now. I really like your grow style :yes: .... nice going with those lsted low-riding beauties. I have bunch of questions that I'm sure were already answered, so till I read through just puling my chair to enjoy the rest of the show. Cant wait to see that C99 fully in flower.

I especially like this BR below .... you haven't lost any bud site at all, and also some nice colors on it
19838IMG_7066-thumb.JPG

.....I was thinking to do something similar, just on a little bigger scale.....I would train the main two branches at 180°, and let the secondary growth on veg till they around 6 inches tall and then put to flower. This would get me 5-6 main colas per plant, and with 4 plants trained like that I could easily surround my light.

Keep up the good work mate, and see ya here a little more often

Propoline
:wave:

Last edited:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
That bullrider looks lavenderishy.. love the color must be some amazing smoke
You truly are a extremely talented grower =D
Were can i get some bullrider beans?

Last edited:
G

guest5703

gdawg-Yo homie how you doin?? Thanks for stoppin in man, appreciate it, hope you like the pics!

khaleel-Haha thanks bro, I need to stop by your thread soon how is everything? I'm sure it's poppin like it is here!

Greyskull-Hey dude, thanks I just trained this BR girl once and she stayed pretty low except the main spears which blew up, She was my biggest plant in a 6" so far yielding in around an ounce!

Propoline-Ohh awesome look who it is!!!! Sweet man are you getting ready for your outdoor season already or what???? Thanks for the compliments man the training takes some work, I bet you could train your girls to surround your light really well, just remember with some sensitive plants I have stressed them while doing my training regimen and some get to the point of throwing hermie flowers! Be careful and have fun bro, I like that you rock the outdoor and indoor as well! Hope to see ya back!

HerbGlaze-Awww your just being nice, haha! Lavender huh? Never had the chance with that girl yet but I am sure she'll cross my path. BR seeds, no I don't know where to get any, and I have actually thought about taking a collection of BR seeds I have from where the BR supposedly originated and I would really like to do a breeding program in the future. Maybe in a couple years there will be a caligreen seed line with BR included ;)

Ok everyone my avalon pheno#1 and my Bullrider are drying and looking great! Hairy ass bitches, they must contain some of the same lineage I have no doubt it my mind bout that. Some Afghani in both the Avalon and BR imo making them very hairy.

Avalon#1

Bullrider

I have a new thread, Caligreen's perpetual dry shots check it out if you get a chance the link is in my sig!

The Trainwreck is looking daaaank! She stretched a good amount and I took advantage of that by training her perfectly, she really stacked nodes on some branches and I think she will be yielding a good amount

Pretty training

Signature curly overlapping hairs

Want to see my roots?

:laughing:

not my hand haha

Check out this spiral! i have seen it before online, but now I've done one of my own lol, this is very very cool!

Hope you enjoy those pictures everyone! Have a great weekend! :rasta:

Last edited:
G

guest5703

yea I am so stylin my roots twirl! hahaha even my roots got style thanks grey ;)

hazy

Veteran
Dude, those Bull Rider buds look dense! And very hairy.
Great update.
The Avalon does look good, but I know what you mean about too leafy.
Those pots were chock full of roots.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Looking great cali hows the TT coming along?? I got some Gtards fixing to go into flower in about 2 weeks.. already got one confirmed female.. Keep IT Green and Stay Safe..HE

R

Raistlin Majere

nice nice nice
man these are some really pretty gals you have cali
:respect: and K+ to you broham
i absolutely LOVE the way you train them too
thats the first spiral i have seen as well now i have to check all my pots
when harvest time comes lol
that bullhorn BR is SEXY !!!!
colors everywhere in here too damn man what can i say :bow:
:rasta: take it easy :rasta:

G

guest5703

hazy-YO HAZY!!!! Bullrider wasn't as dense as it was big get it? She had large buds and they weren't light fluffy, but they weren't as dense as I like IE my C99, sour D ibl yada yada ;) Avalon too leafy I wish I kept my pheno, but it always ends up like that huh you don't keep the cut of something you'll know will be awesome! DAMN. Yea the roots get fuckin filled in the coco, gotta say I think it is ok to do this only with coco. Any other medium and you'd see loss of weight and probably stress signs like hermie flowers a lot just like my BR did. She already hermied a little, but being soo large in that 6" is what I believe really made her push out a lot of nanners. I have buddies growing the BR in big set ups with out training, maybe they won't stress her as much as I do and they won't have any problems.

hieagle420-Hey HIE I think you told me before but what is G-tard, airborne G13 and something else right??? The TT's are coming along nicely, I gave a few cuts away to my bro's and they should have fun hopefully I'll get pictures of theirs but I know mine will blow everyones away anyways haha. She has some large fans bro, I trained her down and she really strengthened her stalk! I am happy I can't wait to see her, planning on flowering right after transplant in a few days ;)

Raistlin Majere-Thanks Rastlin! Glad to see you still growing! :jump: The way I train is only because I have a certain amount of space and I try to get the most out of it. When I move I will have about four 600's and two tents, vegging the plants a good 2 weeks and hoping for 2-3 ounces per plant. Look forward to that! I have actually seen a spiral in roots before on a different site but I was stoked to see them here! The BR is some damn good smoke, she is stony and tasty after a week cure a little bowl stinks up my whole jar!!!

OK just checking in here I am going to harvest a kush and a C99 soon. They are looking FAT! I was more shooting powder for them this time.

Kush(this is the one that turned red last time, well see if we can get her to do that again :laughing: )

reminds me of shaking hands haha

MMM C99, can't wait to be smoking this bitch again!

And my favorite so far, the TrainWreck, a friend on IC thinks it could be arcata! :jawdrop:

See ya everyone :wave:

Last edited:
Hey i can bug you on two threads at the same time! lol. I dont understand what makes banzai moms "banzai?" Also was there a specific reason u didnt scrog due to your limited space? Is it impractical in a perpetual setup, or do you have other reasons?

G

guest5703

Hey i can bug you on two threads at the same time! lol. I dont understand what makes banzai moms "banzai?" Also was there a specific reason u didnt scrog due to your limited space? Is it impractical in a perpetual setup, or do you have other reasons?

Daaaamn come over here to ask questions too huh???? lol No worries man bug all you want this is what we love so I am here to talk about it!

Bonsai mothers are only bonsai because I have trained them to stay small. Also LST(low stress tolerance) training involves you pulling branches down and tieing them to stay down like everyday, this strengthens the plant a ton!!!! The stalk will get fatter and so will the branches.

Bonsai just means small I think, to be honest I hardly have bonsai moms anymore because my veg cab is a little bigger now a days so I just let the girls stretch.

Doing a scrog I always imagined you should be doing one strain and one single grow. If you were to try it perpetually then you you would have one screen staying the same for plants in different stages....I know they would all eventually stretch up to the screen but with so many different strains I think it would become a problem, one stretching to much and filling out most of the screen while another plant doesn't even reach the screen. Ya know what I don't know for sure I am just talking, but maybe you got something there...??? A perpetual screen........interesting I'll have to think about it bro! Thanks ;)

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Nice update Caligreen! I see you flipped that Trainwreck from clone...she's lookin' good.....
There a lots of varying pics in that TW thread in the smoke report section....cool thread...you could compare there...
I've given my TW to about 10 different people, and never ever seen anyone grow it out...lol! I'm enjoying watching you and OP feature the TW....
The Bullrider is one I've always wanted to try....looks good....

Last edited:
G

never seen anyone bonsai the wreck before like that caligreen. She looks real good !! :joint:

Here's one at 14 days ( last week ) at the other end of the spectrum...........

1846wreck.JPG

( sorry, ain't mean to jack the thread ) Blame -VT- :rasta: :wave: :headbange

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
LOL! We're on topic though...he was talking about the wreck :D That TW smell...I'm getting impatient...hell, it'll be a while before I smell it again
Lookin' good OP :wave:
Here's the link for that thread Caligreen:

Arcata Trainwreck

G

guest5703

YO YO OP AND VT!!! Great to have some big timers in here! I saw that TW thread today, and I somewhat want to say my TW is E-32 but I can't say for sure. I will know for sure when I grow a larger bush of TW out because it will look slightly different and probably more like the normal wreck.

The TW is KNOCKOUT bomb man, the smell I am getting off of her today reminded me of a fruit soda can't say which one although it alllmost came to me when I got a wiff of her today.

You know what OP bonsai brings out a way different look in most plants, I had a buddy run a ecsd and a kush just like I had run but his came out looking pretty different because he didn't train. I attribute fatter buds for sure with training, but recently on a bad note I have come to the realization that my training also makes my plants stress to the point that some throw balls!!! I have had about 4 different strains throw out a couple balls on me now that regularly would never have a banana! It kind of sucks but live and learn, can't wait to get a bigger setup so I don't have to train as much, although I probably will still train them somewhat for strength. PEACE GUYS!!

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Don't worry....if folks tell you your TW isn't "real"...just delete your id...and resurface as the Keeper of the Trainwreck :biglaugh:

Yeah that makes sense, i think what im going to do is have one dwc tub with 2 plants scrogging and then start another tub halfway into the flowering of the other one that way the ones under a screen are at least growing at the same rate...its not really perpetual but i dont really have a lot of clearance, room....or experience lol so we'll see how it goes.

RealSupreme

hey cali, congratz for ya amazing work with that stinky lovely girlz man!
They are at the highest level bro, can't wait to see they finish! Good luck with ya great job..
See ya

G

guest5703

Ahhh cut day, gotta love that! :laughing: I'll have more pictures in the flower thread!

C99

Kush

Kush trimmed up

They should be dry within a week so I'll get some shots up, this kush got soooo much more dense and is bomb!!!! Can't wait to smoke her! The C99 got more purple this time, good shit shes gorgeous! PEACE EVERYONE!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts